Diablo® III

You ever get frustrated with 50m+ drops?

I got a 79M vile ward second week playing my demon hunter, but it was a 2x str and 12% life.

It's not that I hate getting huge drops. It's that I can never seem to find anything remotely close to an upgrade for my demon hunter.
Reply Quote
That's why you sell it and use the gold to buy what you need. If your relying on finding items if any for an upgrade, you will be waiting for a long time.
Reply Quote
Just sold my Unity for 64m..

I was hoping it'll roll DEX and Crit Damage.. lo and behold.. it rolled Crit Damage! and STR :(
Reply Quote
I have no problems with finding non-DH items as D3 is a game that has always had a trading culture. In D2, trading was horribly inconvenient. In D3 the auction house is an absolute godsend. Selling that big drop to get the finds to purchase your favoured gear is no different from trading a high rune for the unique that you want back in D2. Except much much easier.

Of course, if you're fundamentally against the concept of trading and only want to find upgrades, you would be disappointed.

Finally, you have to realise that the more you use AH, the faster your gear progression accelerates and the less likely you will find upgrades off drops. That's just the way it is.
Edited by Veldin#1214 on 11/18/2012 10:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
I know the feeling. I've gotten good barb items so many times I almost feel the game is telling me to roll barb :P

Still, it evened out eventually. I'm up to 5 (five!) items (all time high!) I'm currently wearing which aren't from the AH: manticore, nat's ring, gloves, non-MF amulet, and just yesterday just rolled a decent hellfire ring (profile hasn't caught up yet).
Reply Quote
Ya all my gears are from ah, my frds farmed lacuna bracers , witching hour, some dh rings n self equipped, so happy for them, but I'm finding nothing for my own,

Tho I did for a good wizard off hand but its for wizard =_=
Reply Quote
Why I cannot farm upgrades for either of my characters?
Never get to sell things past 5m =/
Reply Quote
I know the feeling. I've gotten good barb items so many times I almost feel the game is telling me to roll barb

haha same.
ive found every IK set pieces but the chest.
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 08:54 AMPosted by skp
I know the feeling. I've gotten good barb items so many times I almost feel the game is telling me to roll barb :P

Found a Skorn. Decided to gear up my Barb which was my 1st character.

Fun to play n MP5 for keys while taking a break from MF using my DH.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]