Diablo® III

~!{Guide To Leveling Paragon Fast}!~

Hi, Dont know Alkazier run? This run is similiar to it, this should just give you an idea so always do what you think is most efficiant for you and your character.

Most people are familiar with this but some are not so this is for those that arnt. Elites Can vary in these places from 1-6. Skip monsters that consist of 1-2 just hunt down packs of monsters. The goal is to do it at an mp where you can kill an elite in 15-30 seconds so you can keep moving and hunt packs of monsters to kill for bonus experiance as fast as possible.

I suggest you only pick up All rares that have Archon in their name, all 1 handed lvl 60+ weapons, level 63 belt high scabbard, and of course legendaries and sets, rings and amulets. Remember you want to spend less time at the vendor and more time killing and in return you will see a big prophit in experiance.

Host the Game at Act-3, 2nd heart, Monster Power Level = Your Sweet spot! :)

First what you want to do is get +5 nephalem valor as fast as possible and these 2 places will get you +5 for sure.

Way Points:

The Keep Depths Level 3: 2-3 Elites on a small map.

The Core Arreat: 2-3 Elites on a small map.

These 2 places should get you +5 nv as fast as possible. Next you want to go to where there is alot of monsters close to each other and here are the best spots.

The Keep Depths Level 2: 2-4 elites. All These Places have Alot of monsters to kill for bonus experiance this applies to all these im about to mention.

Bridge of Korsikk: 2-3 Elites.

Rakkis Crossing: 2-4 elites.

Arreat Crater Level 1: 3-6 elites.

Tower of the damned level 1: 2-4 elites.

Arreat Crater Level 2: 3-6 elites.

After you clear all these places go ahead and restart the game, word of advice time your self to see how long it takes you to do these places and always try to strive to do it faster or at an certain time average and in return you will be able to level quite fast.

I will bump this on occasion for people to see, please dont flame this thread im only trying to help the ones that dont know about this to learn and know like most of us do, thank you.

If this information has helped you please reply so it bumps to help many others, thank you very much and happy D3 Gaming!
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 12/14/2012 7:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
facepalm.jpg
Reply Quote
I think yore write: moast peeple all reddy no this.
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 08:06 AMPosted by Butz
moast peeple all reddy no this

Alot of people are familiar with this but believe me that alot more are not.
Reply Quote
Thanks OP, never heard about this run before! Vote you for MVP man!
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 08:23 AMPosted by jihn
Thanks OP, never heard about this run before! Vote you for MVP man!

Thank you!
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 08:23 AMPosted by Sylak
moast

Most

moast peeple all reddy no this

Most
people
already
know

You're abilitee two detect sarchasm is amazeing
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
If this post has helped you please reply so its bumped to help others, thank you very much and happy d3 gaming!
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
There are a lot of sarcastic nerds pointing at your typo errors.
But anyway, the "new" thing i heard about this is getting first the 5 NV in small monster density areas, hence, being "too" efficient.

Me, i just farm whatever i "feel" of going to.
If i want some snowy areas, i just go right away at Bridge of Korsikk,
If i want to be fast, i go right away at the Tower.
Stonefront would almost always the last, even if i only have MP0.
I usually skip the Keep Depths unless i still want to play and make the most of NV stacks.
Reply Quote
This is proven to be a very good experiance game run. I speak 3 languages so on occasion i miss spell something sometimes it happens.

My mother tounge is yugoslavian.
Then i learned german because i lived there for 6-7 years (Due to War in yugoslavia, Genocide)
Started learning english in 1998 because i moved to usa.
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 11/18/2012 4:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Bump to help people that dont know this already.
Reply Quote
It's crazy how this isn't even a game anymore. It's a race for profit per hour. Feels and sounds like a job.
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 06:17 PMPosted by DirtyLarry
It's crazy how this isn't even a game anymore. It's a race for profit per hour. Feels and sounds like a job.

just giving advice to people to level fast, those that dont know about this.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
~[Bump]!~
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]