and i always double check my buyouts, i wouldve noticed if it was 12m. im still blaming blizzard for this, i did 1 thing wrong and they did 3.
the one thing i did: leave out a 0
the 3 things they did:
1. never added commas while setting a price
2. there is no way to see what your min bid is set at once you start an auction
3. the ah crashed for 3 hours before my auction ended and didn't come up until after it expired.
1. This isn't wrong. They didn't alter your bid in any way, you simply didn't notice your mistake and want someone else to blame.
2. You can always search for your item on the AH, can't you? So, you CAN see your minimum bid once it's been posted, you just didn't bother to check it to ensure you posted your item correctly.
3. This is a legitimate gripe, actually, since most people wait until the closing seconds to place their bid. To bad you spent all that time QQ'ing about your inability to correctly post an auction and attempting to blame Blizzard instead of posting a thread like:
Title: AH Timer Shouldn't End When AH Down For Maintenance
Post: Most people wait until the last minute to bid on an item. When the AH gets pulled for maintenance, anyone with high priced items that are currently sitting with under-priced winning bids can really take a beating if the auction ends while the service is still down. It would be nice if the AH timer was suspended while the server was unavailable to correct for this.
Of course, someone, maybe even me, would have simply said "Don't post a minimum bid lower than what you are willing to accept for the item". And they would have been right.