Diablo® III

this just happened to me. i sent them a ticke

Wow... now I've seen everything!
Reply Quote
100000000 10000000
10000000 20000000 120000000

tap tap tap, tap tap tap
or tapity tap tapity tap

or like music in a 3/4ths measure 1..2..3..1..2..3..1..2..3..1..2..3..1..2..3..1..2..3..1..2..3..1..2..3..

or if you can count high put in the number that is divisable by a million such as 1000000 so you put 1 first then 1 0 2 0 3 0 4 0 5 0 6 0 7 0 oh wait i counted to high so hit back space!
Edited by Gunghoe#1987 on 11/19/2012 3:16 PM PST
Reply Quote

Then you should have just done that and not made this dumb !@# thread.
I can find a huge list of viles with 225+str and 50 vit starting at 16mil why the $%^- would I pay 84mil for 25str?

I also found multiple 260 strength and 65+ vit viles for 50mil which is pretty much what you sold yours for so stop !@#$%ing when that is the market price for them.

i actually sold a vile ward 192 str, 92 vit, 11% life for 150m 2 days ago... your point is invalid

His has no life % and if my point is invalid how am I seeing all these reasonably priced things on the AH?
Reply Quote
I didn't read every reply, so this may have already been said... all yhou have to do is click on the auction tab after starting an auction with buyout... it shows the buyout price WITH commas... you have several minutes before the auction becomes searchable..

It is what it is... sorry for you loss but it isn't blizzards fault
Reply Quote
It was the OP's mistake, and I agree with blizzard doing nothing for the loss because of this. However, I do also agree that it wouldn't be unreasonable to ask for something that would clearly make the UI more user friendly and error free by adding commas. I mean when playing a game, counting 0's isn't something I think any of us would consider fun. Something I do to help ensure I don't make a mistake is view my auctions immediately after I post. There is a delay before it is actually live and in that screen the price is shown with comma's.
Reply Quote
lol why is this one of the top threads...

i realize people are undercutting eachother on the ah, im sure people are selling them for around 60m by now, when i looked on the ah while mine was selling, mine was the cheapest. the 2nd cheapest was around 80m. prices are crashing by the day lol, this game is doomed. blizzards ignoring everything.
Reply Quote
Guess what dude? If no one wants to buy your item for 200m, THEN THAT'S NOT WHAT IT'S WORTH.

Items are worth what people pay for them. Someone bought it for 58m? That's what it was worth.

God. These kids are so dense these days.

It's funny that you keep going on how the "economy" is doomed when you don't even know the most fundamental idea that surrounds markets.
Edited by Oehlke#1123 on 11/19/2012 3:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
It's your own damn mistake! No one to blame but yourself, check and then check again you damn noob.
Reply Quote
Guess what dude? If no one wants to buy your item for 200m, THEN THAT'S NOT WHAT IT'S WORTH.

Items are worth what people pay for them. Someone bought it for 58m? That's what it was worth.

God. These kids are so dense these days.

lol idiots like you are why people make billions in the ah. yes nobody will buy it RIGHT NOW for 200m. in a month when they come out with another patch, that could make people flock to this game, it very well could be. I was willing to take that chance, since i had a small use for it. i bought the crap out gems when they were 4m each and now theyre 20m each.
Reply Quote
Oh, people make billions off me in the AH? Funny, because I don't even use it. You're a blithering idiot, and you've already proved that sufficiently in this thread.
Reply Quote
Damn OP, you've got quite the imagination.

Better watch out for hacks that magically take 0's out of your auction prices.
Reply Quote
happen to me too once, ment to put an item for 15 million but i put it for 150k, i play at low resolution so the 0s kinda sandwich together.
Reply Quote
Damn OP, you've got quite the imagination.

Better watch out for hacks that magically take 0's out of your auction prices.

lol idiot if you actually learned how to read, you would know that was something else that happened. oh well lurk moar
Reply Quote
If I was OP I would close my browser and never look at this shameful thread again.

YOUR VILE WARD SOLD FOR THE PRICE THAT VILE WARDS GO FOR OF THAT CALIBER.
Reply Quote
If I was OP I would close my browser and never look at this shameful thread again.

does this make me bad at diablo
Reply Quote

does this make me bad at diablo

Sure.
Reply Quote
cry baby...your fault for not knowing how to count
Reply Quote
idk how to count
Reply Quote
after you ok'ed the amount check your auction window right away and you'll see your commas then cancel if your wrong.That will only take 1 to 2 second.
Reply Quote
when i put zeros i always count 123456...and when its a big price item i always take my time even if i have to lean closer to the monitor.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]