Diablo® III

Act 3 and Mp 0 is not only way.

I love to play with my friens in fast Act 3 farming, we all have max movement speed and max GF and MF due to Mp 0 with gold skin of course. We make 500-700k G per run + items. This is best way to farm right now, so stop complaining. Take it or leave it.

I love Hellfire Ring which i will never use it.
I love play in team which i refuse to join.
I love to see people running act 3 which i laugh out loud.
By all this mean, i love Diablo 3 which i really love, because this game is awesome and give me additional cash for XXX which i really mean XXX.
In addition, Barbarian is so weak i cant play this class.

Ps: I stopped play act 3 since patch 1.05 because there is another way. The way depend on each player.
Edited by Bizlink#1923 on 11/18/2012 11:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
I bump my self
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
What in the hell are you talking about?
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 06:58 PMPosted by Incinerater
What in the hell are you talking about?

Read it 10 times maybe you will get it.
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 07:01 PMPosted by Ziggro
u need to change your weed dealer bro

I a dealer bro. Come to Vietnam i will welcome you. My Grand Father who lives in country has alot of flower, and he does not know that flower are weed. I very happy when i visit him.
Edited by Bizlink#1923 on 11/18/2012 7:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
Your post is very confusing! I'm not sure if sarcastic or a complaint or showing love.

You said you don't do act 3? I don't see any reason to do act 1 or 2 so do you do act 4?
Reply Quote
Your post is very confusing! I'm not sure if sarcastic or a complaint or showing love.

You said you don't do act 3? I don't see any reason to do act 1 or 2 so do you do act 4?

Your are XXX awesome. My post is sarcastic and showing love but not compaining. Your are XXX smart.
Reply Quote

I love to play with my friens in fast Act 3 farming

Ps: I stopped play act 3 since patch 1.05 because there is another way.

LOL wut?
Edited by Artair#6741 on 11/18/2012 7:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
I think he's saying he does vault runs on higher MP. He's being sarcastic that act 3 mp0 is the only way, when it's not. That's what I did before I quit. Running MP4 with 130k dps WD no buffs. Was most effective for legendaries.

The extra MF you get from NV stacks is meaningless...doesn't really help you find legendaries. However additional item drops from higher MP does matter. Most important though is elite killing speed. Get the vault check point in act 2, kill the elites. And restart. 7+ elites condensed into a space smaller than 1 level of keep depths. There are huge groups of enemies too which I found worth the time to be killing. 50+ skeletons. Who have a much higher chance of dropping legendaries in comparison to scorpions. Movement speed not so important so you can do it with any class or build.

Grabbing elites in black canyon mines is OK too. That's about it...mayyybe grab one in sewers mayyybe go to road to alcarnus for 1-2 in the area previous to the magdha fight. Skip dalgur oasis.

In comparison to $60 trash legendaries when 1.04 came out to the same item being worth salvage now...I had to quit. 15-30 legendaries a day be damned.

There's really no choice otherwise. Vault or act 3. Act 1 is terrible as is act 4.
Edited by DeadDragon#1455 on 11/18/2012 7:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Is this a public service announcement warning people of the effects of heavy !@#$ use?
Reply Quote
excellent post
Reply Quote
View profile
Is this a public service announcement warning people of the effects of heavy drug use?
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 07:02 PMPosted by Bizlink
u need to change your weed dealer bro

I a dealer bro. Come to Vietnam i will welcome you. My Grand Father who lives in country has alot of flower, and he does not know that flower are weed. I very happy when i visit him.

This you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iK_bu_z6Bk
Reply Quote
This you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iK_bu_z6Bk[/quote]

Thank you bro, it is almost me, just better girls.
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 07:09 PMPosted by Pixelshader
excellent post

I appreciate that you understand my post.
Reply Quote
I love troll my OP in my OP...
Reply Quote
What on earth is this babbling moron talking about...

If you like mp0, go for it. I think it's boring as hell. I don't like playing on a difficulty that doesn't punish errors. If I play absolutely horribly on mp0 - it doesn't matter. If I play badly on mp7 - it takes forever to kill stuff, and I die.

Good luck though, idiot.

11/18/2012 07:19 PMPosted by Drake

Read it 10 times maybe you will get it.

If I gotta read something 10 times to get it, it was very incoherent and poorly written to begin with.

This.
Edited by ProbablyHigh#1615 on 11/18/2012 7:20 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]