Diablo® III

Act 3 and Mp 0 is not only way.

I dont want hurt people feeling. Im sorry if i did it.
Reply Quote
What on earth is this babbling moron talking about...

If you like mp0, go for it. I think it's boring as hell. I don't like playing on a difficulty that doesn't punish errors.

Yet you play SC, hypocrite arent you?
Edited by Asura#1611 on 11/18/2012 7:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
Most Valuable Poster
Reply Quote
WHAT A CRYBABY
Reply Quote
MP0 Act3, 100K DPS, 24% MS = Best Way To Farm :)
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 08:16 PMPosted by Leonyy
MP0 Act3, 100K DPS, 24% MS = Best Way To Farm :)

You are trully amazing.
Reply Quote
OP is bad and it's really hard to even know what he's saying. Bottom line tho:
If you have:
0-70k dps, do mp0
71k-150k, do mp2-3
151k-500k, do mp4
500k, no u dont.
Reply Quote
I read this post but then again I didn't. Lol @ anyone who reads it, I bet you can't do it! Also, I play this game with friens but I don't have any. Wait no, I do have friens. Insert a line full of gibberish here. Cows = sheep, FACT.

P.S. I am made of gold, HAHA

^I think that roughly sketches what the OP stated. It's about 30% guesswork but the rest should be fairly accurate.
Edited by Demigod#2975 on 11/18/2012 8:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
I read this post but then again I didn't. Lol @ anyone who reads it, I bet you can't do it! Also, I play this game with friens but I don't have any. Wait no, I do have friens. Insert a line full of gibberish here. Cows = sheep, FACT.

P.S. I am made of gold, HAHA

^I think that roughly sketches what the OP stated. It's about 30% guesswork but the rest should be fairly accurate.

I swear everything i wrote is truth. People just need to understand deeply
Reply Quote
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Reply Quote
owever additional item drops from higher MP does matter. Most important though is elite killing speed. Get the vault check point in act 2, kill the elites. And restart. 7+ elites condensed into a space smaller than 1 level of keep depths.

Hey man! thanks for the info!
What quest do i pick??
Reply Quote
lol i love it
Reply Quote
hey bizlink shut the fukc up
Reply Quote
I swear everything i wrote is truth. People just need to understand deeply
ho ho ho
Edited by Boxxer#1718 on 11/18/2012 8:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 08:43 PMPosted by VorteX
hey bizlink shut the fukc up

I guess you are one who running Act 3 with Mp 0.
Reply Quote
Hey biz, you know whats funny? You have 20k elite kills and your demon hunter is absolutely crap. I have like 3k elite kills and i'm 10 times better then you. You fail at using your time efficiently. And most likely in real life too. Let me guess.. you're a virgin, live with your parents, ugly, and make like 10 dollars an hour? I > u in rl and this game.
Reply Quote
WHAT A CRYBABY THREAD.
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 08:46 PMPosted by VorteX
Hey biz, you know whats funny? You have 20k elite kills and your demon hunter is absolutely crap. I have like 3k elite kills and i'm 10 times better then you. You fail at using your time efficiently. And most likely in real life too. Let me guess.. you're a virgin, live with your parents, ugly, and make like 10 dollars an hour? I > u in rl and this game.

Im here to help you guys, i do not want to hurt people feeling.
1. Killing elites is not only way to make money.
2. DPS is only factor make you valuable.
3. Im working 10 hour per day, i study, i going out almost every evening, i play 2-3h per day. I have my own house (not flat). I live with my father because he needs me and it is my responsibility. I may look ugly for you but not for my girl friends, 10 $ an hour is a high pay jobs in my country.

Calm down.
Edited by Bizlink#1923 on 11/18/2012 9:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 08:50 PMPosted by Ryce
WHAT A CRYBABY THREAD.

You are totaly wrong sir, i do not cry i laugh out loud.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]