Diablo® III

Am i capable of CM yet?

based on my gear am i capable of a critical mass build?

if not could you please tell me what i need

and if so could you tell me what my next improvements are
Reply Quote
Yes, you should be able to get started with CM, at MP5 or so I want to say.

Your main upgrades would be you need some LoH. I'd recommend 500-800 to start with. Your resists are fine for at least MP6 or so, and your armor doesn't look too bad. You might need a bit more hp though. Aside from the LoH and maybe extra vit, your best options are to upgrade dps and IAS. With your weapon you'd need 54% IAS to hit the 2.5 APS breakpoint, which should be your next goal in gearing.

How you go about upgrading is partly up to you, though I'd recommend starting with a tal chest. You can also try skimping out on 10% IAS by using Slow Time with the IAS rune.
Reply Quote
View profile
You need to get to around 4-5k armor and 500-800 AR and at least 30k health
You will need to start prioritizing attack speed until you hit the 2.5 or 2.74 breakpoint.

You can already run CM spec with your current gear. No harm in trying it at lower mp levels and working your way up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]