Diablo® III

Action RPG Addicts - HARDCORE NA mature clan.

bump for morning crew.
Reply Quote
bump for those waking up late :)
Reply Quote
bump for afternoon crew.
Reply Quote
bump for evening.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
I'm down--application sent via website.
Reply Quote
Hi. What time zone are most of your members in? Are there many on West Coast of the US?
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 09:18 PMPosted by BigRed
Hi. What time zone are most of your members in? Are there many on West Coast of the US?

Most are East coast but we have a few west coast - usually tons of people on from 2pm PST - 10am PST. Before that most are at work, though we do have 4-5 that log on quite frequently during the day.
Reply Quote
Its sounds amazing. I really miss a social, there also are playing serious.

But I think about the Requirement number 3. I think 80k dmg is much for Monks (Unbuff)
They get all the dmg from skill. So when your look at the profile is the dmg totally wrong.

"We realize CM wizards do not always have that dps in their permafreeze gear, so we will take that into account."

Hope the guild also do it about Monks :-)

Btw I have 82k dmg just saying.
Edited by ASAman#2667 on 12/5/2012 6:12 AM PST
Reply Quote

Most are East coast but we have a few west coast - usually tons of people on from 2pm PST - 10am PST. Before that most are at work, though we do have 4-5 that log on quite frequently during the day.

I assume you meant 10pm PST?

Sounds like a good group. Unfortunately, I usually get on around 9-10pm PST (when the rest of my family goes to sleep)... I play with a lot of Aussies and Asians, heh.
Edited by BigRed#1100 on 12/5/2012 9:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
Sent in an application.
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 09:00 AMPosted by BigRed
I assume you meant 10pm PST?

Whoops, yep.

We have a few aussies, on weekends everyones on at vaying times - usually a truckload of members on til 11-midnight PST running ubers / key farming / farming.
Reply Quote
Sup!

Just sent an application
Reply Quote
Bump for morning crew.
Reply Quote
Hey there. Just put in an application. Looking forward to chillin'
Reply Quote
Applied!
Reply Quote
applied :)
Reply Quote
Bump!
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
applied.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]