Diablo® III

Blizzard, I'm considering botting

11/19/2012 06:06 PMPosted by SirAlex
Cool. I live in the present. Full of bots. Been around since release. No noticeable impression of any bans so far. But, of course, since you say more are coming in the future, I can rest easy knowing the problem's on the verge of being sorted out.

no bans yet? what's your explanation for prices on things like gems and crafting materials on the AH suddenly changing over night then? thats when you know that the botters have been banned you ignorant fool, thats when they have to go purchase another copy of diablo and re-aqcuire all their gear to go back to botting, get in the real world before you open your mouth and start !@#$%ing

Where did I say no bans yet, you imbecile? I said no noticeable impression of any bans so far. Those poor darlings, having to spend less than $10 and a couple of hours to get their new and improved bots back up and running.

Read what I wrote. It's difficult, I know.

If Blizzard can't even take the time to ban bots who ADMIT IN-GAME that they're botting, and allow the economy to be constantly overrun by bots, what hope is there for them ever getting on top of the problem? Answer me that.
11/19/2012 06:24 PMPosted by SirAlex
What a hilarious attempt to skirt what was actually said at your own convenience, I never complained once about the MP system, the paragon leveling system what was being commented on, which very much does reward botters over real players who have to sleep, eat and go to work.

so because you're an impatient whiney !@#$% that isnt prepared to spend your entire spare time on this game to get your mp level up, every body else that does to get the rewards over the mp levels that doesnt bot has to pay for it? definite ignorant fool! guess what dip ^-*!? THE BOTTERS HAD THERE MAGIC FIND LEVEL UP THAT HIGH ANYWAYS BEFORE THE MP LEVELS WERE INTRODUCED!! wake up to yourself

This eight word reply is all you're worth.
Why not? Botting isn't a bad idea since you don't get banned. Like diablo2 ,Wow, or many games people use bot all time for leveling or getting items. But what if you get banned all your godly gear is gone?
11/19/2012 06:26 PMPosted by Sal
If Blizzard can't even take the time to ban bots who ADMIT IN-GAME that they're botting, and allow the economy to be constantly overrun by bots, what hope is there for them ever getting on top of the problem? Answer me that.

freedom of speech moron, jsut because i say im going to fly to whatever idiotic country you live in and murder you, until i actually do it or attempt to do it, no one can do !@#$ about it lol people joke, once again wake up to yourself, until they're busted with a program on blizzards internal memory search, blizzard cannot do anything about it so you're wasting your time %^-*!ing about it
11/19/2012 06:30 PMPosted by unnamed
This eight word reply is all you're worth.

speaka de inglese?
i know the truth hurts, so back in your box and go !@#$% elsewhere, there is nothing wrong with the mp levels, and the paragon leveling system
View profile
This.....is pathetic.

Bank robbers got more money than me, don't see me grabbing a shotty and heading to the First National.
11/19/2012 06:06 PMPosted by SirAlex
Cool. I live in the present. Full of bots. Been around since release. No noticeable impression of any bans so far. But, of course, since you say more are coming in the future, I can rest easy knowing the problem's on the verge of being sorted out.

no bans yet? what's your explanation for prices on things like gems and crafting materials on the AH suddenly changing over night then? thats when you know that the botters have been banned you ignorant fool, thats when they have to go purchase another copy of diablo and re-aqcuire all their gear to go back to botting, get in the real world before you open your mouth and start !@#$%ing

Clearly you should take the tinfoil hat off and then join him in the real world when you do.

Don't toss out insults when you don't have a better explanation. You're trying to take observations and pass it off from facts.

Why do stock prices that stay steady for months shift drastically overnight sometimes? There are no bots on wallstreet. Those are humans trying to make educated guesses of where the market is going to shift.
This.....is pathetic.

Bank robbers got more money than me, don't see me grabbing a shotty and heading to the First National.

Maybe you would if the money they accumulated, made yours of less value.
Edited by unnamed#1230 on 11/19/2012 6:39 PM PST
What's wrong with you? Was this thread really necessary? Looking for attention much? If you don't like the frickin game quit playing. If people botting- which really has absolutely nothing to do with you- bothers you SO much- go away! Move on! Yeah its wrong and it sucks but why let it get to you? If people were so disappointed by this game they should have quit playing it 5 months ago. If you're still here, deal.
so because you're an impatient whiney !@#$% that isnt prepared to spend your entire spare time on this game to get your mp level up, every body else that does to get the rewards over the mp levels that doesnt bot has to pay for it? definite ignorant fool! guess what dip ^-*!? THE BOTTERS HAD THERE MAGIC FIND LEVEL UP THAT HIGH ANYWAYS BEFORE THE MP LEVELS WERE INTRODUCED!! wake up to yourself

What point are you trying to convey? I'm looking at your Paragon and it's low like mine. If you're not 100 by now you have no right to berate someone over the mp lvl and dedication to the game. A machine playing 24/7 trumps any normal dedicated player.
This.....is pathetic.

Because the risk of spending the rest of your life in prison with trained agents hunting you down is definitely comparable to getting free stuff from a computer game with a miniscule chance of one $10 account being banned. Woeful example. There's next to no risk from botting, lots of reward.

I will NEVER do it, on principle. I'm the guy you see who reports their friends for botting, who rages people down in BGs in WoW for not kicking bots etc. I HATE bots, but that doesn't change the fact that the risk/reward ratio is skewed MASSIVELY in favor of botting. Hence the epidemic. It's not rocket science.

Maybe you would if the money they accumulated, made yours of less value.

Blizzard is incapable of eliminating bots.. nor are they inclined to do so.

Get over it. Stop moaning. It's something that everyone is up against, not just you.

Blizzard doesn't care.

It's a damn video game. Not a profession.

And yet you feel the need to reply telling me that no one cares, implying that you care on some level or another.

hint of hypocrisy.
11/19/2012 06:34 PMPosted by SirAlex

freedom of speech moron, jsut because i say im going to fly to whatever idiotic country you live in and murder you, until i actually do it or attempt to do it, no one can do !@#$ about it lol people joke, once again wake up to yourself, until they're busted with a program on blizzards internal memory search, blizzard cannot do anything about it so you're wasting your time %^-*!ing about it

What the living f#ck are you talking about? They can read chat-logs in-game, you blithering idiot. They can then monitor that person's activity and ban as necessary.

You're raving. Incoherently. Leave.
This.....is pathetic.

Because the risk of spending the rest of your life in prison with trained agents hunting you down is definitely comparable to getting free stuff from a computer game with a miniscule chance of one $10 account being banned. Woeful example. There's next to no risk from botting, lots of reward.

I will NEVER do it, on principle. I'm the guy you see who reports their friends for botting, who rages people down in BGs in WoW for not kicking bots etc. I HATE bots, but that doesn't change the fact that the risk/reward ratio is skewed MASSIVELY in favor of botting. Hence the epidemic. It's not rocket science.

Exactly how I feel man.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7180048646
Blizzard should identify the botters, not ban them and then at some point start funneling them into an alternate auction house that looks like the real thing except that the legendaries will all have crappy rolls (Skorn at 900 DPS, no socket and like 500 life DRAIN on hit). When they put up their botted gear on the AH (the alternate), it gets transferred to the actual AH for like a tenth of what they asked for it. #OccupyWallStreet #stopthe1%botters
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]