11/19/2012 04:10 PM
Posted by Scala
Why do you care about a bots wealth it has no concern or impact over you, infact if you think your game is involved in the AH then you're just like the many rest of the "Stupid people on the forum" as you so claim who are whining about how AH is ruining the economy of a 4 player game. What expansion and what patch? As far as I see there's void of any of that in the next month. We're halfway through november the last patch was what? October 25? It used to be bi-weekly now its 0 news at all funderful.
What are you? A bot lover? You must be.
Bots do the following things.
1) They gain paragon levels faster than you, thus they get more drops and gold then you.
2) They can farm the game longer than you and don't sleep, which means they are getting even more drops and gold.
3) They will reach a cap where they no longer need best-in-slot gear. At this point, everything they find is pure profit, and they will amass tons and tons of wealth above and beyond the legit player
4) When new patch or expansion comes out, who do you think will buy up all of the best-in-slot gear when it appears on the AH? They will, because they have the wealth to afford it while legit players likely don't - they were still busy trying to find best-in-slot gear before the patch or expansion came out. This gear will eventually increase in value and thus they become even wealthier because they bought it while it was cheap in relation to all of the other new items exposed to the economy.
It's really a simple formula, and they've been doing this already as it is. This is nothing new. It even happened in d2 for !@#$'s sake - even between ladder seasons.
I never said the AH is ruining the economy. I inferred bots were accelerating the economy to unhealthy levels, which negatively affects the wealth of most players in the game (their items and gold are worth less, which means their wealth goes down by the day). The bots on the other hand purchase more stable assets, like real money or bis gear, which means they maintain incredible amounts of wealth in the game compared to the rest of players.
But even beyond that, the bigger problem is just the shear disadvantage a legit player has when it comes to simple things like gaining paragon levels and getting drops. I'm not even talking about the larger consequences.
If you don't think all of this is bad for the game and bad for legit players, then you must be in support of the bots are something.
Good assumption on the first one but unfortunately you're entirely wrong. Bot Lover? LOL there goes my point straight through your head *whoosh*
" it has no concern or impact over you"
there i'll make it obvious.
Regardless if i Bot or don't; check last login date idiot before speaking.
1) So? Why does that matter there's no ladder you saying if I get more paragon then you all of a sudden you should quit? LMAO
2) Again why does this concern you and how does it affect you again? What economy? 4 player game? Miss the memo?
3) Much like every other player who decides to get there however they want. If you wanna cut your game to your end super fast and do what they do then come back here and b!tch n wine with cheese on top about nothing to do next then you're just a whiny little princess then.
4) If you've been playing since May 15 theres no such thing as NEW items. Blizzard loves to nerf items left and right and dropbomb the economy and shift it all into something else lol but they've reached the end at Legendaries. So yea. once again how does this concern you? Have you been playing since like end of August only or something? What expansion, what patch? You working for them or something? There's no news about any of that no official statement nothing solid, it's all just conjecture. You don't even have PVP yet don't even mention an expansion or you're just being foolish.
D2 as far as I'm concerned isn't a fkriddled with threads like these compared to D3 over 12 years. And D3 has only had a lifespan of 6 months. End of story, play your game or QUIT.
11/19/2012 04:10 PMI never said the AH is ruining the economy. I inferred bots were accelerating the economy to unhealthy levels
Posted by Scala
Toe May Toe Toe Mah Toe. You basically said the same thing there good job. contradict yourself more. What other economy is there if its not the AH? rofl. The AH exists, bots utilize it accelerate it to unhealthy levels so AH is ruining the economy because bots are injecting it with tons of stuff. LOL okay let's say it like Scala now.
"I never said the AH..." actually dont care.
11/19/2012 04:10 PMBut even beyond that, the bigger problem is just the shear disadvantage a legit player has when it comes to simple things like gaining paragon levels and getting drops. I'm not even talking about the larger consequences.
Posted by Scala
Like what? Crap itemization? Don't like your game? Came to the forums to play Forum3? Too grindy for you? Welcome the ARPG genre it's all about grind.
Once again, how does a bot affect your game exactly? It doesn't change your drops it doesn't change the amount of gold or exp you gain or the mobs you fight or anything so? Your point?
You seem to be thinking i'm some kind of bot lover for god knows what when my last login date was August 03/2012, so yeah good one.
Keep trying you might eventually stop reading between the lines and actually get the message that I was focused on your original post and how you completely missed the fact that you were and indeed are threatening blizzard and went "Whatever [caught me there]"
Bot lover yeah okay pfft, idiot OP says i'm a bot lover when he speaks on large volumes to say he's going to join them and be a botter. Stupid.