Diablo® III

More XP / hour?

I tried out:

core -> Bridget to fields loop -> Keeps Level 2

And getting more xp / hour then alka seltzer or whatever that one barbarians route is. Went from 44M/hr to 60M/hr without changing anything. If somebody else can run the routes and let me know if they get similar results. I'm wondering if the route benefits WD's better.

Didn't use leorics or cain's but used gem and Uber ring.
Edited by Anagram8#1506 on 11/19/2012 2:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
so u mean take out tower and put in rakkis crossing?
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 11/19/2012 2:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
Take out arreat crater 2 and tower, and everything else the same. So Core to fields of slaughter to keeps level 2.

Quicker loop I know, but takes time down in half, and gives 70% of the xp.
Edited by Anagram8#1506 on 11/19/2012 2:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
ok so dont add rakkis?

Will try. how many times did you test this because it seems to have a much higher variability based on luck of getting 5 elites at the start.
Reply Quote
View profile
ran it three times. average of 15%-20% less xp/h compared to standard alkaizer run.
Reply Quote
Yeah I trust your count better then mine. I just tried a few times, but was probably off on my xp/hr on my alkaizer run. What path do you take normally for max xp chucknorris?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]