Diablo® III

Totally bummed

Bought the SC II HOTS collectors edition JUST for the sick wings. Wings haven't arrived yet....FML. Thanks Blizz....
Reply Quote
Are they supposed to arrive upon buying HOTS? Or is it at HOTS launch?
Reply Quote
It took about 1hr after the purchase for my wings to arrive
Reply Quote
Congrats. Along with scamming you out of 60$ for a third of the full game they stole your wings too. Now that's how BobbyK rolls.
Reply Quote
STILL bummed. Called customer service and they trying restoring my account. Still no wings. I'm getting PO'd.

Yes, they are supposed to arrive immediately. My BF bought them and got them straight away. Got really jelly and thought I'd chuck out the cash to get them. $60 doesn't come easy and it looks like for now I've literally chucked that cash out...
Reply Quote
When my GF pre-ordered Pandaria, they sent her the mount and the pet right away, but when Pandaria was released, she couldn't download the client.

Turns out, something went wrong with the payment (on their end), so they stripped the mount/pet from her account and made her buy the expansion again after release. Though she still has the banner/sigil in D3 for the pre-release purchase, she had to continue without the pet and mount.

Don't get your hopes up.
Reply Quote
When my GF pre-ordered Pandaria, they sent her the mount and the pet right away, but when Pandaria was released, she couldn't download the client.

Turns out, something went wrong with the payment (on their end), so they stripped the mount/pet from her account and made her buy the expansion again after release. Though she still has the banner/sigil in D3 for the pre-release purchase, she had to continue without the pet and mount.

Don't get your hopes up.

Damn this made my heart sink :(
Terrible, terrible customer service on Blizz's end!
Reply Quote
[/quote]
please get over it they will show eventually. I read hc players are not seeing them.[/quote]

Quite a rude thing to say, as I should get what I paid good money for.
Get off your knees for Blizz.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]