Diablo® III

Hey Narull, help me.

Been looking for an off hand for quite a long time. Wanted 2.8 LS + as much LPSS as i could get with obviously around 1k + dps. Now i see on monk forums a post that says you recommended LS + 1k LOH and the guy was happy with that. Check me out and see what you think. Tried 1 hander but didn't like. Like shield survivability but i need to move on i reckon.
Sorry to call you out like this, but thanks a lot mate for any help.

PS Have 185 mill as of now.
Edited by oldman54#6284 on 11/19/2012 1:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
you sure is narull recommending on monk forum? i dont remember him playing a monk. :)
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
I'm working on making all the hero's seansky, since people complained that I should know about them all.

Trying to please the masses(yeah I'm doomed).

Buuuut for now, def not me recommending on the Monk forum, was it a green? or another Narull?(it could happen). Personally I think LOH and LPSS is better, LS doesn't seem as good to me, but again don't have a maxed out Monk yet sorry man.

Working on it! lvling it through MP10 all the way, its actually really fun.
Reply Quote
It was on a post by HaL on the monk forums, possibly another Narull.
Thanks for the replies though and keep up the good work Narull, guys like you keep the fun in games.
Reply Quote
I'm working on making all the hero's seansky, since people complained that I should know about them all.

Buuuut for now, def not me recommending on the Monk forum, was it a green? or another Narull?(it could happen). Personally I think LOH and LPSS is better, LS doesn't seem as good to me, but again don't have a maxed out Monk yet sorry man.

When you have a serious DPS as a monk LS becomes way more important.
Reply Quote

Let me know if you need a rush. From 0 to 60 in 4 hours max. That way you have more time on trying out different builds :)
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
Thanks WNxNiteHawk, but honestly I'm enjoying trying to get to 60 on MP10 solo all the way, I'm only in NM and its starting to get tricky at times, really adds a nice little challenge to the game =D
Reply Quote
im pretty sure i saw a Naruil on monk forum before btw.

And yeh playing all 5 chars is alot of fun narull. specially when you do it yourself instead of speed level by others. ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]