Diablo® III

People have no integrity anymore

Bot threads cover the forums. I've been in multiple games with bots where it was blantantly obvious they were bots.

It's sad that so many people simply have no integrity anymore. They can't get to a paragon 100 legitimately. Some can't find items or gold legitimately.

What is truly sad is it isn't just about D3. D3 is just another indicator of how so many people lack integrity. They would sell their own family, friends etc.. down the road for a buck. Some people are conned into beliving mankind has evolved so far into some greater civilized people. It looks to me like we are just still babies. Just a bunch of kids fighting over a toy crying mine!!! mine!!.

I for one will never be botting. My hats off to those of you who stand on the side of self worth, who understand that ill-gotten gains are really no gains at all.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
can someone tell me where to get a free bot program. I need one too. Got sick of the unrewarding grinds.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]