Diablo® III

New Streamer.

Theres a new streamer in the House!

[US] 100m Giveaway Pool.
{3 part distribution @ secret timing}
[That Hammer/WW Spec. Too Manly.]

http://www.twitch.tv/slimryda

please come hang out, i want to get a steady amount of regulars, so i can start doing giveaways (i have 100m for now)

i will help people with ubers, answer questions etc.
i dont have a mic/cam yet! but i will once things pick up.

im a nice guy, from canada. i know A LOT about this game, as i have lots of hours behind it!

please come chill guys =]

oh, and i call my build HULK SMASH.

(i did a 17 hour stream yesterday, many more long broadcasts for anyone who wishes to join me, and my viewers!)
Edited by sLimRyda#1783 on 11/19/2012 2:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
i got a full page of unids for raffle, please come to stream toss a follow and relax!
Reply Quote

im a nice guy, from canada.

There are no nice people in Canada. Country full of seal clubbers and moose fornicators.
Reply Quote
cant do giveaways with only 5 viewers, come hang out jeeeeze.
Reply Quote

im a nice guy, from canada.

There are no nice people in Canada. Country full of seal clubbers and moose fornicators.

Better then stuck up rednecks??
Reply Quote
another lame giveaway with useless yellows on the floor and maybe 5 gg legendaries and all crappy ones.

marketing is so lame on steamers.

shame on you,
Reply Quote
they are actually the good yellows, daggers, axes, slayers, maces, rings ammy. etc :P

giveaway at 25 viewers.
Edited by sLimRyda#1783 on 11/19/2012 4:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
come and get them?
Reply Quote
this stream sucks.

dont come cause its just gonna be less chance of me winning the 100m raffle.
Reply Quote
15 more viewers!
Reply Quote
up to more than 1 page of unids, and legs too!
Reply Quote
You label your build like it's something new and different. You're just another WW ballerina build barb who thinks people will be interested in watching you spin around. I'd rather slit my wrist then watch another WW barb stream. No offense.
Reply Quote
no1 wants free unidss???
Reply Quote
this is cool im learning a lot... im new here with barb plvl 10, can you look at my profile and see what is wrong? or do i need to get more upgrades? and skills better for combo with ww and sprint?
tnx.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
fail streams are .. well ... fail streams
Reply Quote
why are there so many trolls on blizzard forums, grow up.

and of course a streams gonna be !@#$ty when it just starts... time will make it better.
Edited by sLimRyda#1783 on 11/19/2012 7:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 06:40 PMPosted by percydaman
You label your build like it's something new and different. You're just another WW ballerina build barb who thinks people will be interested in watching you spin around. I'd rather slit my wrist then watch another WW barb stream. No offense.

looks to me like you have your own ballerina complex you need to get over, you should seek a barbarian psychiatrist bro. need help, and stop trolling, its so annoying.
Reply Quote
um... over the last week ive found 1 item that was 300m+ so no, they arent always crap.

like i said, i only give away the ones with potential for a real sale.

haters gonna hate.
Edited by sLimRyda#1783 on 11/19/2012 9:14 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]