Diablo® III

Leaping spider or Rain of toads?

what do you guys think, i like both of the skills, and just try to see which one favors more by ppl.
I think Leaping spider is fun, and great for ranged attack, they just jump to mobs so fast!
RoT is cool, but seems a little bit trouble when mobs running all over the place, what do you guys think?
I am murdering MP2 right now in act1 , haha...i want advance to MP3-4..am i ready? hmmm
Reply Quote
Both are good. If you choose to run RoT, I would get a bit more LoH because sometimes you want to stand still so you can hit them easier.
Reply Quote
So RoT works better with LoH. Got it. How about Leap spider? LS?
Reply Quote
View profile
Your life is low 36.3 K, resistances are low 331, and armor is low 3073. You rely on 300+ life on hit to keep you alive along with 800 regen.

If you use spiders on elites in MP3 or 4 you will most likely die quick as you will not get much LoH generated. I don't think AC will work so well for you either.

You need to boost your character in all areas before moving up in MP level.

I use leaping spiders to allow my mana to regenerate in elite battles and I also use them to run down trash and treasure gnomes. RoT is great for LoH but not for moving targets.
Reply Quote
RoT if you use LoH since it's stackable. Leapers if you want more versatility, like killing things off screen and around corners/wallers.

I have just under 800 LoH and RoT makes me able to stand in desecrator/poison pools and RD is a joke.
Reply Quote
what do you guys think, i like both of the skills, and just try to see which one favors more by ppl.
I think Leaping spider is fun, and great for ranged attack, they just jump to mobs so fast!
RoT is cool, but seems a little bit trouble when mobs running all over the place, what do you guys think?
I am murdering MP2 right now in act1 , haha...i want advance to MP3-4..am i ready? hmmm

I gotta go with RoT all the way. Leaping is fun and does good single-target damage, but that's also the problem: it's a single-target spell. RoT also procs LoH extremely well, has a faster cast animation, hits instantly (good for barrels, etc.), does AoE, and has good damage. It's a win/win/win/win/win situation.
Reply Quote
My profile is not showing my recent gears I'm at 500-530 AR now with 46k HP and 3k armor still. But I added to 760 LOH and 3% LS so I just did MP3 with ease, died once due to stuck by wall elites. Using leaping spider right now, pretty awesome!
Reply Quote
Ok I can so MP3 now kills fairly quick using acid rain, and rot I still like leaping solder better thou it seems I move sound a bit more when using LSpider which result in less death, tho I only died once in MP3
Reply Quote
When using RoT, you can click and hold to continually cast at the target. No need to try to click/release all over the screen.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]