Diablo® III

Need advice from Pro CM/WW wizs

Please look at my profile and check what I should buy/upgrade next or what I should be wearing in each slot.

I can do MP5 and 6 just fine (with 2-3deaths mostly from maniacs).

Any advice will be appreciated. thanks!
Reply Quote
unless you can afford a 6% cc mempo, you should be using a 9% aspd andariels. also, it's mostly your skill build and not your items.

edit: and your vitality is horrible. get some more without sacrificing int/aspd/crit chance/all resist
Edited by Firedrop#1555 on 11/17/2012 7:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
maniacs suck. only thing that one shots me in mp10. I dont know man maybe a storm crow for loh? do you have problems with reflects or getting life back? Maybe more AR with tal rash chest with ar?
Reply Quote
also you can get a lifesteal chantodos wand for like 500k.. just find one with 1.65 aspd, lifesteal, and atleast 900 dps
Reply Quote
View profile
unless you can afford a 6% cc mempo, you should be using a 9% aspd andariels. also, it's mostly your skill build and not your items.

edit: and your vitality is horrible. get some more without sacrificing int/aspd/crit chance/all resist

what does he need that for? hes always above 3 ias and visage is a pos. adds fire damages.
Reply Quote
View profile
11/17/2012 07:48 AMPosted by Firedrop
also you can get a lifesteal chantodos wand for like 500k.. just find one with 1.65 aspd, lifesteal, and atleast 900 dps

stop giving advice noob ur embarrassing urself
Reply Quote
Somebody please donate me a mempo so people stop thinking visages are good...
Reply Quote

lol yeah 20k HP, although it works fine with me. (for Mp6)

11/17/2012 07:46 AMPosted by Aimless
maniacs suck. only thing that one shots me in mp10. I dont know man maybe a storm crow for loh? do you have problems with reflects or getting life back? Maybe more AR with tal rash chest with ar?

No problem with reflects. More LoH and AR, hmmm.. Ok, I think that would help me to the next MP level
Reply Quote
11/17/2012 07:52 AMPosted by Shandlar

LOL. I think you are the reason people are using andys
Reply Quote
11/17/2012 07:52 AMPosted by Shandlar

Next stop Inna's.
Reply Quote
11/17/2012 07:50 AMPosted by Aimless

says the kid with a stormcrow, aka the worst helmet ever

crit chance mempo > andys > rest of the helmets
Reply Quote
View profile
Storm crow also has 100 vit 500 armor so it's not terrible ehp wise. but main thing u'd be getting it for is loh. however if you have no problems getting life back u dont need it! I was just asking seems like the (1 loh per 100 dps rule is holding true) I'd just stack mitgation and dps where u can. AR armor tal chest is ez target. dps is harder...need better source better wand or trifectas.
Reply Quote
you know life on hit is next to useless considering 2.5% lifesteal on a chantodos wand is all you'll ever need, right?
Reply Quote
View profile
11/17/2012 08:01 AMPosted by Firedrop

says the kid with a stormcrow, aka the worst helmet ever

crit chance mempo > andys > rest of the helmets

dude ur running 1.0.3 spec (barley) and giving advice to someone running 1.0.5 - it's hilarious - like punk kid in class teaching teacher everyone laughs at.
Reply Quote
View profile
11/17/2012 08:06 AMPosted by Firedrop
you know life on hit is next to useless considering 2.5% lifesteal on a chantodos wand is all you'll ever need, right?

u know ls wand drops him under 3 breakpoint right? no of course not. ur clueless
Reply Quote
11/17/2012 08:03 AMPosted by Aimless
Storm crow also has 100 vit 500 armor so it's not terrible ehp wise. but main thing u'd be getting it for is loh. however if you have no problems getting life back u dont need it! I was just asking seems like the (1 loh per 100 dps rule is holding true) I'd just stack mitgation and dps where u can. AR armor tal chest is ez target. dps is harder...need better source better wand or trifectas.

So a Storm crow can provide a total of 500 armor? Just like what you are wearing?
Reply Quote
400 armor + 90 something strength

storm crow + crit is good, mempo + crit is good, andy's visage is... inexpensive
Reply Quote
11/17/2012 08:11 AMPosted by Aimless

u know ls wand drops him under 3 breakpoint right? no of course not. ur clueless

lol? he wouldn't be under 3asps if he had an andariels on.
also, i can solo mp10 and my gear cost me under 20mil, so yeah my "1.0.3" spec is really terrible. try again.
Reply Quote
you gotta lot of time on your hands
Reply Quote
Damn

59k dps
2.62 aps
lifesteal?????

no sns??????????????

dude's trolling
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]