Diablo® III

ELITE CARRY FREE MP10 (ONLINE NOW)VOUCHED

Just did an mp9 ubrs with these guys on my barb. Everything went great. I would use these guys again for my next machines.
Reply Quote
Very fast and efficient carry. Did 3 runs for me, very friendly.
Reply Quote
Sent you a Request
Edited by xZenorith#1801 on 11/25/2012 7:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
I ran with these guys last night and they were FAST. I didn't get to play with the #1 barb on the server, but the other guy who filled in was good enough. 3/3 in about 20 mins at MP9. Plus the guy let me know when it was close so I could do some stuff while I was waiting.
Reply Quote
just sent a request
Reply Quote
I sent friend request last night. Let me know when you're able to run me? Thanks!
Reply Quote
ONLINE NOW ADD ME !!!!!
Reply Quote
i added you, no reply from you :(
Reply Quote
I recommend them! Next time I have a bunch of machines I'll contact them first and foremost.

Did MP9 and I got 2 hellfire rings with them, for FREE!

Fast and courteous.
Reply Quote
DOING MP9 ONLY NOW ADD ME!!!
Reply Quote
Sent req.
Reply Quote
Added you about an hour ago. let me know if your still doing these. I have 6 machines
Reply Quote
online now add!!
Reply Quote
Added you and online.
Reply Quote
11/28/2012 05:07 AMPosted by kubbed
online now add!!

I will add you after work, i got 6 machines to burn
Reply Quote
added
Reply Quote
taking requests now!
Reply Quote
add me !!!
Reply Quote
Great run, very fast and friendly.
Reply Quote
These guys just ran me twice in a row ... FAST, EFFICIENT, they really work well together. No disappointment at all and well worth the gold. (I bought their IM's) I'll use them again when I get some machines of my own ready to go. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]