Diablo® III

Glitchy Gameplay

90 Human Paladin
Hello all. I am having a problem running Diablo 3. My game usually runs at 90+ FPS on max graphics setting but I get a lot of lag. To explain its 1 sec lag spikes that happen every 5-10 seconds. I noticed my FPS drop to around 40-50. I have considered deleting and reinstalling the game but I want to avoid downloading it. I have turned my gfx setting to low, medium and max and its the same problem. I will be great full for any help.

My System Specifications

Operating System:
Windows 2.6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1)
CPU Type:
AMD FX(tm)-4100 Quad-Core Processor
CPU Speed:
3.62 GHz
System Memory:
3.98 GB
Video Card Model:
AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
Video Card Memory:
2.72 GB
Video Card Driver:
aticfx32.dll
Desktop Resolution:
1920x1080
Hard Disk Size:
1.82 TB
Hard Disk Free Space:
1.67 TB (92%)
Reply Quote
It's not your system.

My friends and I are having similiar issues for the past few hours where all of a sudden everything would freeze. And we're in different parts of the US, with various ISPs (AT&T, Comcast, Charter, Verizon, etc.).

With the AH going down, it appears to be something on their server.
Reply Quote
Looks like others have posted about this to:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5151267713
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Its been going on since i switched from laying on my laptop to playing on my new PC. I think it has something to do with my game files... i dunno
Reply Quote
Ive been lagging as well today - its not your system.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I paid a little more attention to what my FPS was doing and it seems like they are dropping from 80+ FPS to around 10 FPS for a second or 2 and then returning to normal. It does the same when all GFX are turned all the way down. I made sure all drivers were updated. I can play CoD Black Ops 2 on max perfect. I am starting to think maybe my game files are corrupt. Any ideas?
Reply Quote
Yeah me and my roommate have been getting lag spikes and disconnects for the past few days as well. The game is almost unplayable atm, the latency is jumping from being normal up to 1500-2000.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]