Diablo® III

starter edition

My game account is diablo III standard edition, but in the real game, it is still a starter edition. I can not play after ACT I Quest 4. Please help.
Reply Quote
hey, me too. i bought and it is still starter edition. wtf
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
If you made a recent purchase of Diablo III via a digital download and it's behaving like a trial edition, try connecting to your Battle.net Account Management page and changing the account's password. That will refresh the account data which should clear this up for you if the transaction has already finalized but not updated the account status.
Reply Quote
My friend has the same problem,but he has a disk. What should I tell him to do?
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
If he purchased the game from the store he should have added the game key to his account management page. Check there and verify that it says he has the full version of the game. Then, try the password change that Omrakos talked about. If that does not work then he will have to put in a Support ticket using the Support link at the top of the page.
Reply Quote
Thank you. As it appears, he added guest pass key. Anyway, thank you.
Reply Quote
I started with the Starter Edition then redeemed by code for the Standard Edition, but when I did it brought me back to the beginning? I still have my player and experience, but I assumed I would resume the game where I had left off by defeating the Skeleton King. I have already changed my password. Is there a problem with having the Standard over the Full?
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Before creating a game you have the option of selecting what quest you want. Go into the menu and select the quest to kill the SK. Kill him again and you should be able to get behind his throne and continue the story line.
Reply Quote
I did not have to create a game when I bought the game. When I started I hit resume game and my player automatically synced and I started at the beginning.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
cesarrr,

As MissCheetah suggests, you just need to select the quest where you kill the Skeleton King and do it again in order to continue your progress past that point.

I'm available in the forums Monday - Friday 6:30 am - 3:30 pm Pacific Time,
Feedback? - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Omrakos
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]