Diablo® III

Returning DH

90 Undead Death Knight
Hello Demon Hunter community,

I just started playing again and decided to finish leveling my DH (57) and get into farming. I'm just curious on some basic info. What skills/runes are good. Stats we should really keep an eye out on, etc etc.

Hope to get some helpful replies, I'll be checking frequently. Happy Holidays.
Reply Quote
I've been using an Echoing Blast/Spitfire Turret/Custom Engineering build and seems to work for MP3 well enough. My hatred generator has been Spray of Teeth. Most people will use the Ball Lightning/Nether Tenticles elemental arrow runes. Heard that Bola Shot is getting more usage now as well.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
What about stats?
Reply Quote
I guess Dexterity, Critical Hit Chance, Critical Hit Damage and Attack Speed are good to focus on. Attack speed less so, since a lot of people use 2-handed crossbows. Adding Discipline and Hatred Regeneration are also useful.
Reply Quote
Also some movement speed boost would be useful.
Reply Quote
Gloom and 1000+LOH seems do the job very well on my 50k-100k dps level.
Balanced armor/allres, say mine is about 5k/500, and Str/Inv/Vit give more damage reduction(65+) / dodge(40+)

Reflects - hit Gloom before attack, not after, you probably know it, lol

Also I use Entangling Shot/Shock Collar as the best bang for LOH.

24% speed must this days, i think
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]