Diablo® III

so.. risk getting banned or wrist injury?

which do you guys choose?
Reply Quote
Play other characters
Reply Quote
WW barb
Reply Quote
If your account is worth more than 1,000$ its not worth it. I got banned for using a macro that loops 1,2,3,4. If you want to take chances then go ahead, took about 1 month for me to get caught.
Reply Quote
take a time off from gaming

being banned isn't worth it nor sustaining an injury
Reply Quote
"caught" meaning you knew you were doing wrong!

Haha just having a dig.
Reply Quote
If I get banned for AHK. It will be the last Blizz game I buy.

I have tried to play manually for a long time and my wrist just hurt too much.
Reply Quote
View profile
If i get banned for using their mouse I feel the same. Very misleading saying you can set up all these macros for d3 in manual and even show u how then ban u for it? Thats crazy.

Then again I might get some more homework done so they could be doing me a favor.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 11/18/2012 9:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
they need to come out and state CLEARLY the sort of macro usage that will get users banned.
Reply Quote
why not 3rd option
change build to simpler relaxing yet effective build? like mine :D
Reply Quote
View profile
yeah good idea but still cm and fn is lots of clicking. I wish we could survive in melee range without freeze spells like mocking demise or fn.
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 08:27 PMPosted by Firedrop
which do you guys choose?

I switched to archon for now. It feels refreshing for now. However I am not sure that it would be my build in the future. I don't like the idea of putting as many passive spell on my skill bar as I can.
Edited by Guybrush#2456 on 11/19/2012 3:26 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]