Diablo® III

Diablo 3 freezes video players like Youtube

Out of game. In game, it plays fine, but when Diablo 3 is minimized, sites like Youtube or any site really that has a video freezes my browser. If I alt-tab back into Diablo 3, the video will continue to play (if it had already been started).
Reply Quote
Actually, I think I've noticed that it's Adobe Flash that is the issue. But it only crashes when Diablo 3 is open and the above criteria is met. So there has to be something with Diablo 3 that is causing the issue.
Reply Quote
HTML5 mode on Youtube doesn't help. Come on, anything?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Kupo,

Do you know of any other users able to replicate this? I can't.
Edited by Omrakos on 11/30/2012 3:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
verify you got flash from the official site and not through a 3rd party vendor like chrome or firefox, sometimes these can be bugged or bloated which can cause some issues.

hope it helps!
Reply Quote
@Omrakos, I think this thread suggests a problem somewhere: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6934725238

@ Uberdork, yes, always. I've used Ninite recently.
Edited by Kupo#1759 on 12/1/2012 5:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
Still an issue by the way.
Reply Quote
kupo
Reply Quote
Still an issue after months. I have been playing on Fullscreen to keep the issue from affecting me, but it is still a problem.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]