Diablo® III

Contribute 1 tip for staying alive in HC

(Sticky)

Test it out in SC before running into a tough fight in HC
Reply Quote
Always take a CC breaker and also an ability you can use while under CC if your class has one (ignore pain and diamond skin)
Reply Quote
Never leave town with gear in your inventory, and never leave town without a stack of potions.
Reply Quote
if you're low on health and running for your life; don't panic. compose yourself. use the minimap to find a fast way out and do not turn around for anything, unless some elites vortex you into some molten-desecration-whatever the hell it may be.
Reply Quote
Disable/rebind the zoom function so you dont end up fatfingering "Z" and screwing up the vision.
Reply Quote
If you are in single player and you are in a tough spot, remember the pause button, to be able to compose and plan your next moves without panicing with rash button clicks.
Reply Quote
If you're unsure, don't think about it, run!
Reply Quote
Live the moment :D
Reply Quote
11/20/2012 11:16 AMPosted by Kinbote
Also, bind "move" to the spacebar, so that you can run by holding down the space bar and moving the cursor. If surrounded, you don't want to accidentally click "attack" when you really want to run.

+1 for this tip. It doesn't have to be the space bar, but it's very important to have a move key bound and know where it is. Before I learned this trick, I died many many times by trying to run and instead accidentally locking myself in place with an attack animation (thankfully in SC).
Edited by althai#1238 on 11/20/2012 6:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
When you're upgrading to better potions, remember to change the hotkey.
Reply Quote
Always clear enough monsters/area back to a waypoint in case you need to run and leave
Reply Quote
Don't Alt+Tab out of the game to change the song on Spotify or iTunes. I can't see this end well...
Reply Quote
Give your follower a Maximus
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]