Diablo® III

My Plea to the Developers

Please, please, pretty pretty please with whipped cream a cherry on top, please leave Echoing Blast alone in the next patch. It has become my favorite ability on my demon hunter and probably my favorite ability in the game. Every patch I have had something taken away that had been central to my build. Now that Echoing Blast had become the cornerstone of my build and I am actually enjoying playing now more than ever, please I beg of you to leave it alone the next patch. It's a good and well balanced ability that overshadows the other runes only because of how useless they are and always have been. Scatter is still equal due to how fast it gets your traps out, if you do anything with the Spike Trap skill then change the other runes to be unique and useful.

That's all, I know my words mean little and I probably sound like some spoiled 12-year old who doesn't wanna get his toy taken away, but I've really come to enjoy my current build and if that skill is nerfed from what it is I'll have to switch back to the cluster bomb build, which is effective but dull.
Reply Quote
No it's going to be nerfed like everything else that DH has - because Blizzard doesn't like demon hunters.
Reply Quote
Do you have proof that they will nerf it or are you just whining for no reason? EB isn't so far out there overpowered like Trail of Cinders was so I don't see why they would really.

But I mean if you have proof by all means show us. Blue post? No? Gtfo then.
Reply Quote
Do you have proof that they will nerf it or are you just whining for no reason? EB isn't so far out there overpowered like Trail of Cinders was so I don't see why they would really.

But I mean if you have proof by all means show us. Blue post? No? Gtfo then.

It was sarcasm my friend. :) - Which you obviously don't understand. Haha. Plus who's to say they will or will not? Let's just go with what we call "trend of patches". Tell me this, which big patch so far has not nerfed demon hunter in some way shape or form?
Edited by Origin#1494 on 11/18/2012 10:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
Look all I'm saying dude is there have been sooo many threads about stuff like this and it's just a waste of time. They will nerf or buff skills as they see fit and some post saying waaaa don't nerf it is a waste of space unless it provides some sort of constructive feedback.

Just annoying I guess I dunno not really mad about it lol...
Reply Quote
^Truth right there :P
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 10:48 PMPosted by Origin
^Truth right there :P

*whisper ever so slightly in your ear*

But yes... I hope they don't nerf it... I luvsss it
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
scatter and Echo are identical DPS output;

the only differences are echo allows you to premptively stack 9 explosions (18 with custom) that will erupt in 2 seconds to lure mobs into and scatter will transfer Cold damage

as for your preference of place 3, or place 1 that has 3 charges, that is simply play style.. but their outputs are identical

to nerf echo is to nerf scatter, there would be no reason than for producers to mindlessly look at analytics & conclude 1 is "too popular"
presumably having 'too much' dps is not a reason to nerf anything anyway
Edited by zoid#1554 on 11/19/2012 12:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
It's easier to get a mob to hit all 3 EB than 3 scatter. Scatter works better for numbing traps to spread the debuff around.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]