Diablo® III

Any way to reduce the CD on Soul Harvest?

I've been doing some pure leveling runs (about 50 mill XP/hour) and have become quite fond of the damage rune on Soul Harvest. The only way I see to reduce the cooldown on it is Spirit Vessel and Grave Injustice, both of which I use. Am I missing something or is this the only way?
Reply Quote
That's the way.
Reply Quote
Lol you make it sound like that's not enough?
Reply Quote
You might think it's not enough because it doesn't seem like you have enough PUR (Pick up Radius).

For me Horrify: Stalker seems to be bugged. I don't notice the change in movement speed.

I use Hex: Angry chicken because it gives somewhere around 10-15% MS.
Reply Quote
For me Horrify: Stalker seems to be bugged. I don't notice the change in movement speed.

I see just the opposite - doesn't seem I move faster with Angry chicken (15% MS) but Stalker I do.
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 08:33 AMPosted by badmojo101
Lol you make it sound like that's not enough?

Well, it just means if I want to run around spamming it I've got to kill 10 monsters or more per hit. Angry chicken doesn't seem to boost my run speed but I'll probably give that another shot. Big Stinker has been good for cleaning up stragglers but not good enough.
Reply Quote
You might think it's not enough because it doesn't seem like you have enough PUR (Pick up Radius).

Also notice the opposite. Chicken ms buff is barely noticeable to me, but you can tell with Stalker for sure I think. Wish the explosion radius on chicken was a bit better. Not a huge fan at the moment.
Reply Quote
OP, you're using GI. But not using GI at the same time... You're only using the basic mechanics of the skill and not taking advantage of item buffs with PUR.

If you don't want to switch your String of Skulls to a Thing of the Deep. You're going to need to swap out other items for ones with the same if not better stats, but they need PUR on them. Otherwise... GI isn't helping you out that much.

Get more PUR and you'll be able to use it all the time.
Reply Quote
OP, you're using GI. But not using GI at the same time... You're only using the basic mechanics of the skill and not taking advantage of item buffs with PUR.

If you don't want to switch your String of Skulls to a Thing of the Deep. You're going to need to swap out other items for ones with the same if not better stats, but they need PUR on them. Otherwise... GI isn't helping you out that much.

Get more PUR and you'll be able to use it all the time.

Odd, gear hasn't updated but skills have. I change out some stuff to get +18 to PUR. I just grabbed some cheap gear from the AH that had the same offensive stats but no defensive in a couple slots, since I don't need the defense for MP0-2.
Reply Quote
Odd, gear hasn't updated but skills have. I change out some stuff to get +18 to PUR. I just grabbed some cheap gear from the AH that had the same offensive stats but no defensive in a couple slots, since I don't need the defense for MP0-2.

Sweet. Since GI gives you 8 already, adding 15-20 more is really all you need for it to be effective.
Reply Quote
I'm doing it with a ToTD and it does work really nice.

SW and SH is all the time available. Still using HEX (Angry Chicken) while SW is on CD with (not sure if it really add 15% MS on my setup) but it's fun to use!

It's really fast and make good Exp.
Edited by Nazrah#1473 on 11/19/2012 1:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yes angry chicken adds 15% movement speed.
Reply Quote
Ok so that mean that if I have 24%MS right now I can have another 1% since there is a 25% max MS while I have Angry chicken
Edited by Nazrah#1473 on 11/19/2012 1:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 01:38 PMPosted by Nazrah
Ok so that mean that if I have 24%MS right now I can have another 1% since there is a 25% max MS while I have Angry chicken

25% max is from Gear alone. Skill MS buffs can and do go over the 25% limit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]