Diablo® III

Bots = $$$$. Have a friend making 3k+ a month

Bots are the way to go.

Not going to say who but I will explain it to you. He never played the game for the fun or experience of the game. Just like D2, he only played it to make a profit. He was lucky to have a DH at the beginning who saved everything and sold blue/yellow items back in the day for $100+ back when RMAH opened. He profited 320 the first week, and then by the end of the month he had made 1k. He slowly made more money and invested in more accounts. He started with 3 extra account totaling 4 accounts. He ran bots to farm gold and sell items. Making 1k+ the months after, but he slowly made less profit due to game nerfs and betters items. So he bought more accounts totaling 15 accounts total. Then he was making upward to 3k+ a month. He said one month was the best when he profited 6k. And guess what? He has only been banned 4 times. He only has 11 account now, but he said "I'm done after all my account are banned. The extra money is good. Maybe i'll comeback for PVP to farm more, but idk."

Moral of the story:
DO IT
Reply Quote
cool story? nah
Reply Quote
cool story
Reply Quote
kulle story bro
Reply Quote
I make more with a real job.
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 07:16 PMPosted by DaHuaiDan
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 07:16 PMPosted by DaHuaiDan

He makes more at his job too. But he's making money just by leaving his computer on.
Reply Quote
It`s kinda late to do it. Gold price is !@#$
Reply Quote
Kulle story bro.....why is it always my friend or my brother or my friend's friend??? It's never the OP because it's just myth....probably he make around $200 before he got banned and that's it
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 07:20 PMPosted by raidragon
Kulle story bro.....why is it always my friend or my brother or my friend's friend??? It's never the OP because it's just myth....probably he make around $200 before he got banned and that's it

It`s not a myth, just use Google, then you ll find a plenty of forums where botters sell their gold.
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 07:20 PMPosted by raidragon

here's half of his paypal income on the first opening of RMAH.

http://oi46.tinypic.com/fmpbi1.jpg
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 07:29 PMPosted by vexorian
lol, now Blizzard can track him by looking up that combination of transaction amounts.

Lol, but they won't.
Reply Quote
Like they care!

11/19/2012 07:29 PMPosted by vexorian
lol, now Blizzard can track him by looking up that combination of transaction amounts.
Reply Quote
you should be banned for knowing who he is.....
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 06:52 PMPosted by MrStealYoWin
He has only been banned 4 times.

Cool story bro. Blizz doesn't ban bots.
Reply Quote
He's going to have a good christmas then. Mass botting D3 should still be viable for the next 3 months at least
Reply Quote
seriously 3000 a month from a game?? i might have to look into this... nah im joking, i would never actually be lame enough to bot, even though i am a huge hobo. ill keep sluggin it out legit and by the time i finally reach 10 mil gold ill sell it for a massive 20 cents! woot fk yeah!
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 07:19 PMPosted by Hacecolita
It`s kinda late to do it. Gold price is !@#$

yea they sucked this game dry already

and it would be hard to find a trustworthy D3 bot if you werent already botting other games prior to D3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]