Diablo® III

Achievments

When i complete achievments im not getting the achievment completed...

For example i recently collected 10m gold and didnt recieve the achievment and on alot of boss kill achievments i havn't recieved it either and have done them over 4-5 times making sure i did it properly.
Is anyone else haveing this issue?
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem but with the exploration achievment in act I, when you need to explore all the areas after you take the ferry-man over to Wortham and explore all the way to Leoric's Manor. I have explored all those places around 10 times but still dont get the achievmentpoints even though i have searched through the places several times.

My guess is that blizzard is focusing on something else at the moment instead of stuffs like this but they should indeed start to concern themself with this kinda stuffs. Since many people seems to have the same problems regarding this matter
Reply Quote
True. It's still annoying though half the fun is doing these achievs and when we do the same one over and over and it doesn;t work is frustrating. Not to mention now im having issues with constant lag on d3...
Reply Quote
same here co-op complete still showing 96%
also completed others that did not show in achievements
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]