Diablo® III

Key Foremans

Ok, so this is the first time this has happened, in Act3 MP5 with a friend, got our 5 stacks then we hit the Stonefront, we cleared the entire area, and I mean cleared it all. The Key Foreman wasn't in the zone at all...

Now my thoughts were that these guys where always in Inferno and always in their designed zones, so what gives??? and I know for a fact we didn't just mistaken and kill the guy, because its hard not to see falling frozen corpses from the sky.

So what giver Blizzard, this a bug or what??
Reply Quote
WARDEN....not foreman.

Also, he can hide in any conclave or side area. I assure you, you just simply missed him.

I have had to back track there as well, but he can spawn anywhere on the map.
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 08:42 PMPosted by Teelo
I had this happen last night. Went around and around then finally found him hiding at the very end of one of the side paths.

Yep, gotta walk all the way down those dead end side chutes. I've found him literally in the corner of a few of them.
Reply Quote
I can take a picture of the map, the entire thing was scouted, so.... saying that I didn't look everywhere isn't valid. And thanks for correcting me on that fact he's a Warden, glad that is squared away. Still doesn't help the fact he wasn't in Stonefort.
Edited by TehGrimZa#1664 on 11/19/2012 9:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8208/8201247167_8f1d2df3b2_h.jpg

and

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8483/8202340892_574562612a_h.jpg

so.. unless he can hind in another area, that would be nice to know.
Reply Quote
something happened yesterday that took my notice...you know where you walk down at the very north end. as you are walking along the big demon spitter flies up and spits out demons...well the warden came over the wall with him...like surprise....but he didnt have any keys...:(
Reply Quote
Or you could've joined a game and he was already killed. I've killed him 100 times or more and there was never a time where he wasn't there. Of course unless I joined a game and he was already killed.

For the sake of responsing, if you think find the Act 3 Keywarden is hard, try solo Act 1 without NV5 yet and have the keywarden in Act 1 run around the map which is already scouted.
Reply Quote
You missed a bit...hint, it's visible on both images.
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 09:11 PMPosted by Teelo
I can see a part of that map you didn't explore. Hehe. Lets see if you ever notice where it is.

i believe i see it since everything isn't closed off means he hadn't been within a screen of it
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004446037

I also had a case of no spawn.

I'm used to see it spawn in weird places but that one time it really didn't spawn.
Reply Quote
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8482/8201300119_d406904982_h.jpg

if this is the area you're talking about, that just how the map was designed.

Well from TenFiftySix, he's has a case of the same issue, so that works for me.
Reply Quote
He always spawns.

Just because some other anecdotal story of fail came along, it doesn't support your case.

You simply missed him.
Reply Quote
xah'rith on his menstrual cycle, just restart game and try again
Reply Quote
He always spawns.

Just because some other anecdotal story of fail came along, it doesn't support your case.

You simply missed him.

Aiight, well you believe that, and I'll submit my bug report to a non-spawned Key Warden that has a 100% spawn rate that wasn't there. Thanks.
Reply Quote
I also just had the Key Warden not spawn in Act 3. And I definitely checked the whole map, 3x....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]