Diablo® III

Why don't the monsters attack each other?

I mean, these are just random, twisted, creatures of chaos and hatred, yet they all play together nicely, like good little boys and girls.
Surely the Accursed would be jealous of the Betrayed’s nice little bone houses, while they walk around in the hot sun and mud?
And who likes flies? Surely Lacuni would swat at a swarm of annoying insects?
And the Demons, they would be tearing each other apart so that THEY could have the honour of defeating you! (They obviously are oblivious to your superior fighting skills, else they’d all scarper!)
It’s just weird seeing all this disparate races and types working side by side, nary a hostile glance, heck, they don’t even hit each other by mistake?
I’m just saying is all…
Reply Quote
I'd rather ask why the monsters are so static and not aggressive at all.
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 09:14 PMPosted by Triphex
Endor was a good place for mob on mob action.

O.o
Reply Quote
they all work for the same employer "diablo" so even though there races are different they have a job to do...kill they're enemy YOU
Reply Quote
"Why don't the monsters attack each other?"

good point. it wouldn't be surprising at all if the mobs got PvP before we do.
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 09:23 PMPosted by magickman93
they all work for the same employer "diablo" so even though there races are different they have a job to do...kill they're enemy YOU

Are they though?
Is a swarm of flies under direct orders to attack you?
Or is it just a random nasty?
What about all the skelewags in Act 1, Tyreal raised rose from the dead with his Angel juice, no demonic influence at all. THEY don't fight each other, or anything else.
Edited by Yxalitis#1645 on 11/19/2012 9:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 09:29 PMPosted by Yxalitis

Are they though?
What about all the skelewags in Act 1, Tyreal raised rose from the dead with his Angel juice, no demonic influence at all. THEY don't fight each other, or anything else.

They attack those trap walls
Reply Quote
"Why don't the monsters attack each other?"

good point. it wouldn't be surprising at all if the mobs got PvP before we do.

omg this has to be the funniest thing ive ever read on these forums

+1
Reply Quote
have an enchantress around mate.
Reply Quote
How far is "Up"?
Why is there a light in the fridge but not in the freezer?
What do people in China call their good plates?
If Wile E Coyote has enough money to by all that Acme crap, why doesn't he buy his dinner?
Why is it that if you blow in a dogs face it goes mad, yet when you take him on a car ride he sticks his head straight out the window?
Reply Quote
Funny how the scoundrel and templar fight all the time...
evil is well mannered.
Reply Quote
How far is "Up"?
Why is it that if you blow in a dogs face it goes mad, yet when you take him on a car ride he sticks his head straight out the window?

Dogs have enhanced smell, and can smell your breath
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 09:29 PMPosted by Yxalitis

Are they though?

flies are of a lesser intelligence. The monsters are as smart as we are. It's the same concept of why we don't attack each other while we're in war with another country.
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 09:14 PMPosted by Triphex
I remember on star wars galaxies I could bait one batch of mobs into a second batch of different mobs and watch em fight it out. Endor was a good place for mob on mob action.

I remember while playing Doom way back in 1993, if there were multiple types of demons in a room, you could shoot a monster that had its back turned to you and run out and the monsters would start to fight each other. Mind blowing!
Edited by Kirishima#1651 on 11/19/2012 9:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 09:40 PMPosted by Talamasca
How far is "Up"?

"Up" is a direction, not a distance. How far is "West"?

Why is there a light in the fridge but not in the freezer?

Because you only use the freezer rarely

What do people in China call their good plates?

They don't hav ea special name for "good" plates

If Wile E Coyote has enough money to by all that Acme crap, why doesn't he buy his dinner?

Where's the fun in that?

Because your dog doesn't like you.
Reply Quote
Monsters can't attack each other because PvP isn't out yet.

Common sense.
Reply Quote
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
Reply Quote
They are on the same team, that's why.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]