Diablo® III

Maghda's room drops me to 1-2 FPS, Ouch!

90 Human Priest
Hello!

I've been solo-ing A2 in Inferno and so far so good. However, whenever I enter Lair of the Witch(Maghda's room) everything immediately becomes choppy,slow, and can barley execute my abilities(5-10 seconds delay). When I teleport out, in the city or do something else everything runs fine(in the same game). It's just in that area. I've had no crashing issues or disconnection.

System Specs:
http://pastebin.com/9eY2TQRw

D3 Prefs:
http://pastebin.com/k5M3TYqL

FPS- In Mag's room: 1-2
Everywhere else: 26-30 (I set my Max FPS to 30, to try to cure the problem)

Latency: I enter my MS is green (100)
Right now inside Mag's room I'm currently at High-Yellow(564)

I read the Low pref. post I hope this is everything you need. If you need additional information I'd be glad to help.

Thanks,
Reply Quote
I'm having the exact same issue. My game runs just fine, until I get to fighting Maghda and I drop to 0-6. I can't stand this nonsense.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Anyone have an idea how-to resolve this issue??? I cannot progress any further because of this problem.
Reply Quote
I get it too on a 13inch and 15inch 2011 mac book pro where the ONLY time I get lag is in that room.

I really have no idea why :S Could it be "ghosts" from the battle or that room that don't get deleted properly but are simply made "invisible" and simply compound and slow the system down?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Wow, I can understand working in customer-service and tech support.. But it's been over 10 days without any help? No love :( ?
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
This slipped by the radar.

I've sent this up to the team for review.

Can y'all post your specific machine specs, so we can re-create the issue?

Obtaining System Information
    1. Hold the 'Option' Key and choose System Profiler/Information from the Apple Menu.

2. Copy the information from the following sections:
  • Hardware (remove the Serial Number line)
  • Graphics/Displays
  • Software (remove the Computer Name and User Name lines)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]