Diablo® III

Second weapon with SEVER for a Monk

Hi

I need advice, I'll need a second weapon that goes perfectly with a Sever.

I was impressed with the 600-900k damage on crit that I am doing right now, but I think I can go even higher if i get the right side weapon.

My Monk profile http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Souligna-1996/hero/24856644

I was thinking about Won khim Lau, Echoing Fury, Shenlong fist, Butcher's sickler,...

Did you test it out some combinations?

I am not rich, I am on tight budget right now... 500k - 1M gold I can spend every night.

thx for the advice!!!
Reply Quote
You know you're only getting that extra damage on killing blows right? The 'slain enemies rest in pieces' proc does that. But it doesn't actually do anywhere near that kind of damage unless the mob would have died anyway.

The proc is kind of cool to combine with Life Steal at lower MPs, but is not particularly useful otherwise.
Reply Quote
The weapon is useless without another item that has LS. So get a WKL with LS.
Reply Quote
Sever is great actually, it's killing effect is the epitome of "Life After Death" (life after kill + leech)

for high end game, you don't want a sever with lifesteal on itself, that would limit its stats, what you want, is a Sever with SOCKET.
yes, if you're going to use Sever, that's non-negotiable.

Now for a weapon to pair with Sever,
the Answer is Butcher's Sickle.
For it has natural lifesteal, still rolls crit damage, AND a possible socket. :)
Reply Quote
Sever is great actually, it's killing effect is the epitome of "Life After Death" (life after kill + leech)

for high end game, you don't want a sever with lifesteal on itself, that would limit its stats, what you want, is a Sever with SOCKET.
yes, if you're going to use Sever, that's non-negotiable.

Now for a weapon to pair with Sever,
the Answer is Butcher's Sickle.
For it has natural lifesteal, still rolls crit damage, AND a possible socket. :)

Oh cool, thx a lot for the tips. I am going to look for a Butchers sickle or something with Life steal and a sever with socket if I have enough gold for those.

thx again for ur input :-P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]