Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Edited by Finebacon920#6686 on 11/19/2012 10:19 PM PST
Not an expert at this, but I would like some info for myself so I will have a go with you :)
Here are my first impressions of your gear and your build:
1. You have a RoT and Acid Cloud build, but only 390 LoH. These two skills are often used because they proc LoH more than most other skills. I would suggest upgrading your amulet to one with a lot of LoH, crit chance and crit dam.
2. You have +50% life but fairly low vit. Life% becomes more and more useful the more vit you have. If I were you I would exchange some %life for more vit, which would increase your EHP much more.
3. Because of this you may want to exchange the ice climbers for zuni boots and get the 4th set piece bonus, I know I really enjoy it.
4. Your int is really great, to increase your damage any higher (if you want to) add CC/CD to your items.
Next upgrade: Either Zuni Boots, or Gloves w/ high int, vit, cc, and cd.
That's my opinion, I welcome yours :)
Edited by HarryPig#1886 on 11/20/2012 10:09 AM PST
I really like your build, looks like you have got the zero cool down on your dogs and you do all of your damage with sacrifice. I am curious, do you really see that much of a difference in damage with all that attack speed? Do the animations become fast enough that it makes a huge difference? Not criticizing, just genuinely interested.
Either CD on your weapon, or getting 5+ CC on Pox. Both would be pretty major dps upgrades.
Edit: CD to weapon is a bigger bang for your buck, every 10 CD your dps will increase 1911 dps, and every 1% CC your dps will increase 2063. With 100 potential Cd on weapon that could be a 19k dps increase if you can maintain the same stats that are on the weapon you have.
Edited by Gorim#1650 on 11/20/2012 2:30 PM PST
ty for the suggestion. Coincidentally I went and did just that earlier today. Int went up slightly, lost mayne 500 hp because of lack of 9% Life, BUT I gained the 1.5 you thought I'd lose :) Up from 4.5. I did lose about 200 armor, but overall gained over 5k dps.
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 11/20/2012 10:39 PM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.