Diablo® III

Name next upgrade for WD above you

@Sombrous

Witching hour belt
@Powerbomb

I would say grab a Zuni Helm for the set bonus (Or higher dmg Mana's but we all know how expensive those are...)
@pBeybq

looks great for stacking on the paragon lvl's. What do you normally run?

mp1
@pBeybq

I don't know your playstyle, but if it were me, I would go for a better Zunimassa's Marrow, ideally with more life regen.
@Som
- Definitely those gems, your wailing host and unity (replace it with a nicely rolled HF ring)
@pBeybq

I don't know your playstyle, but if it were me, I would go for a better Zunimassa's Marrow, ideally with more life regen.

Don't need any feedback just wanted to chime in here. Regen is worthless. Stack vitality and life% and use BR and you get free regen. LS and LoH is where it's at. Can you regen 20k hp in one second?

@Xoniuqe: Get some CC Lacunis. You could probably find a Zuni Vision with way more intel and same CC as well.
Edited by MikeHoncho#1169 on 11/27/2012 4:15 PM PST
@Mike (Even though you said you didn't need it)
I think I'd replace the amulet unless you forgot to set ROT.
@Jimbob,

More AR maybe?
@mapasu, Lacuni's maybe?
Tried Lacuni's, but lose too much armor. Also, the one's I like are $$$$$$$.
You can tell that i need plenty of upgrades, but I'm on a tight budget. I would appreciate some recommendations for what i should spend my money on. Thanks.
@ SomeToast
Inna's Temperance for pants or something similar and maybe a zunnimasa chest
Spena, nice build, not sure you need 3 movment items though, is not movment capped at +20
% or something?
Spena, nice build, not sure you need 3 movment items though, is not movment capped at +20
% or something?

+25% is move speed maximum. Therefore 2 x 12% items is all you need. Any more only gives you +1% boost. Not worth it.

Since you've got movespeed on pants, you can do like @mapasu and get some great Strongarms.
Mellojoe: GEMS!
Raki you've given me a hard time looking for the imperfections in your gears :P They are very well-balanced with GREAT stats! Congrats!
@eric
- Holy AR! but you lack so much HP and CD put some CD on your gloves and rings.
@ Xonique
- Very nice WD. I would say some Lacuni's but your strongarms are nice. I have similar strongarms but just replaced them with a 8% asi, 5.5 CC lacunis. I want to get a nice Pox for myself but can't afford one with CC atm.

sidenote: be gentle - just started this WD a few days ago and furnished it, mostly, with drops from farming on my Barb and DH. Also the DPS isn't showing correctly on my profile, says I have 18dps clearly that is wrong :p Sitting at 175K atm.
Edited by Thefarside79#1946 on 11/28/2012 4:19 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]