Diablo® III

Name next upgrade for WD above you

@Xoniuqe
You seem to have what you need in most slots, but those bracers could be upgraded, possibly with Lacuni Prowlers. You may also wish to change out your off-hand gem for a topaz.
@VonNirbheim

Nice gear. Only suggestions I have are your ToTD. Shouldn't be too expensive to find a better one, one with a higher min damage.

Uniden
@Uniden32 Nice gear! I would like to see more CD on your gloves and definitely some CC on your amulet. Cheers
@Baraboomba

Your WD is nice, only upgrades I can think of is a higher vile ward, tal rasha ammy (asi or cc) and maybe dropping those pants for some inna's
@bludd2 you have some nice items but you can upgrade your ToTD to one with a higher INT for much cheaper and still keep the damage. I think I got mine for under a million.

You also have a flawless square topaz you need to upgrade on your pants.
@GahWtf

Clean your belt up, and drop your manajuma's damage to 900 and get a socket, it'll increase your damage by so much, and upgrade your gems (Although idk your budget). Also, get CC on your ammy
Edited by Hippopoplin#1735 on 11/28/2012 6:40 PM PST
I got skipped, would like your suggestion for my next upgrade.

Hippop. I like your build, obvious next move would be a witching hour belt.

Just noticed my profile is nowear near uptodate...
Edited by blackjack#1375 on 11/28/2012 7:02 PM PST
@blackjack, I think time for set bonuses. Go get a new Chest and new Boots. I think you can get them fairly "cheap". Two Zuni items give you a free +130 int. And if you can find a ring for cheap, you get a nice +55 all resist bonus, too.

But, I think you can find similar stat Chest and Boots, just with the Zuni set bonus.

Also, I wanted to comment that with that great 1-h you have, stacking as much INT as possible will give you big DPS gains, too.
Edited by mellojoe#1495 on 11/28/2012 7:04 PM PST
View profile
Same, new page lead to a skipping of me. Makes me sad in the pants.

Original Post: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7199030052?page=10#200
84 Troll Druid
@farside, i'd say go for some upgraded yellow pants, the extra life % is cool and all but you can get 150+ dual mainstat pants with AR, i'm not too up to date with 2h builds though. could probably pick up a better left hand ring for under 30m too.

p.s. it tagged me in farming gear, next upgrade is a 1k+ dps/85%cd carving knife im bidding on now
View profile
@farside, i'd say go for some upgraded yellow pants, the extra life % is cool and all but you can get 150+ dual mainstat pants with AR, i'm not too up to date with 2h builds though. could probably pick up a better left hand ring for under 30m too.

p.s. it tagged me in farming gear, next upgrade is a 1k+ dps/85%cd carving knife im bidding on now

Thanks :p I do in fact have some duel socket rares with 78 AR, just wear these blackthorne's when grinding paragon for the extra gold and MF. Good luck on the new weapon.
Thanks Mello, as you can (hopefully) seeI have a zuni set.

Not sure how you are coping with such low mana regen, why are you using spiritual atuenment over rush of essense(for spirit barage) or blood ritual?
My build isn't my "real" build. I've been playing around with some others to compare and test.
This is my real build that I've been playing with mostly. It returns great buffs, great LoH procs, and great defense.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#WRUdYT!eTY!bZZcZc

@Thefarside,
I would honestly say that you could probably benefit from a Zuni ring. The ones with Crit Chance are crazy expensive, but the mana regen boost you get should help you offset Pierce the Veil.

If you want to swap out pants, Depth Diggers seem to be popular too
@Mellojoe: Hard to say brah u look pretty solid... now to get u that Crit Zuni or a Vile ward :)
@Kraeoss

I would replace the Tal Rasha helm with a Zunimasa of similar stats for the bonus.

If you don't plan to complete to set then grab a Visage of Giyua

Maybe get a socketed 950+ Manajuma knife with socket if you're into those
@holymackinaw:

I'd try to improve gems on chest. Perhaps a Zuni's Pox with crit?
Can't see your real dps/hp 'cause it didn't update yet (it's showing 20k+- hp and 32k dps, which is obviously wrong, should be a lot higher both.. It shows that your items give +876vit, however the stats sheet shows Vitality 469)
@holymackinaw
your next upgrade seems obvious to me : witching hour !
You would loose quite some ehp, so i think you should compensate with dropping maybe ias for crit damage on your gloves, and try get some more vitality/armor/allres.
And work and those gems as well ! Maybe try get stars or flawless stars.
@PutainZz: You dont seem to have a WD (or anything really) on your profile.

I just finished leveling/gearing my WD. If any kind WD has some free time I would really appreciate a small critique of my build/gear to see if I am moving in the right direction. I can't afford the obvious upgrades such as a crit pox.
@PutainZz: You dont seem to have a WD (or anything really) on your profile.

I just finished leveling/gearing my WD. If any kind WD has some free time I would really appreciate a small critique of my build/gear to see if I am moving in the right direction. I can't afford the obvious upgrades such as a crit pox.

I'd probably go for a Zuni band/vision with crit chance. Next would be CD on your amulet. Solid gear, otherwise. :]
@ Bicen

Sweet gear! You are looking pretty solid all around i guess that comes with the 40k + elite kills lol
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]