Diablo® III

Name next upgrade for WD above you

@ Bicen

Sweet gear! You are looking pretty solid all around i guess that comes with the 40k + elite kills lol

It can always be improved :] Thanks for the compliment though! I'd probably upgrade your bracers to Lacuni with crit chance, the run speed would be very beneficial for farming! You're missing some CC on other key items but I'd say go for Lacunis first :]
@Bicen

Awesome gear, only thing that comes to my mind is extra % life that makes you robust mp10 farmer.

Have 100m ready to spent, need advise on how to make good use of this 100m on upgrading.
@Bicen

Awesome gear, only thing that comes to my mind is extra % life that makes you robust mp10 farmer.

Have 100m ready to spent, need advise on how to make good use of this 100m on upgrading.

I'd dump it into a 1h with CD and LS/LoH. It would be a huge dps/survival upgrade.
@lonelycoolz I would get a weapon with life steal and a socket that does comparable damage to what you have. You could upgrade your Giyua to one that has critical hit chance. If you wanted to improve your damage you could get a witching hour.

@bicen you are a beast. I have no idea how you could improve, the life % comment is the only thing I can think of and I only realized it after it was pointed out.
i would love some input on what I should be going for next...

Can't really comment since I am fairly lost in this game right now.
Edited by stanTheKing#1939 on 11/29/2012 3:52 PM PST
@stanTheKing

maybe swap out your pants for int inna's temperance? The extra run speed% plus damage is pretty nice. You would lose some survivability though if you are struggling with that.

Don't know if this is great advice as we are very similar in stats and I am wondering what to upgrade also..
witching hour for sure. After that you can consider things like better crit chance on amulet/hands/helm/bracers/rings. Finding 8k+More HP.
Edited by Jimbob#1821 on 11/29/2012 5:13 PM PST
@jimbob - good solid gear, nice stun/freeze options. Maybe a better blackthorne pants with 2 sockets
@Cody You have good gear.

If I were looking to mix things up on your gear I'd do one step at a time for a two step change.

I'd swap out your Visage of Giyua for Zunimassa's Vision with a higher crit chance and the extra mana. Then I'd swap out your Zunimassa's Pox for a different ring. There are lots to choose from that will give you more damage if that's your goal. You can get a Wailing Host with Int, regen, cc, and cd to give you more damage.

I'm no expert though.
Edited by Kaean#1993 on 11/29/2012 5:56 PM PST
@Kaean
- You already have good gear, prolly those zuni boots with AR and more Vit
Kaean,

Your gear is pretty set up. I can't really seem to find anything I would upgrade. I guess a small thing is the gems in your Inna's. Your resistances are a bit on the low side but I imagine you make up for this in speed and as you stack up GF. I guess if you really wanted to spend a ton of gold you could switch your witching hour out for a better but I can't imagine how expensive that would be. Way out of my budget in any case. Cheers.
Cold493 you have much better gear than me so i won't try and give you major advice. I could use some though!

Please help. I have a budget of about 30mil right now for upgrades.

also, what skill builds work well in high Monster Power.
@Madget
- Lacuni and vision with CC. And a tWH belt
Edited by Xoniuqe#1256 on 11/29/2012 6:07 PM PST
@Xoniuqe
- Gems maybe?, everything now is pretty expensive for you so I would go from there.
@ VaultLord - obvious there. BLUE RING!!! begone!@@@@ Didn't even have to look at stats on your gear, that was just so obvious!
@ skitzflik, you have some seriously awesome gear btw. I think you'd get so much more out of using ZB with an LS weapon though. Doing that would IMO give you much more flexibility on using some more offensive gear, like a Witching Hour :)

EDIT: I'd also look into going Bad Medicine instead of Jungle Fort. It gives you 20% damage reduction instead of 15%, and most of your attacks are Poison or Physical (+Poison from boots) so it'd apply to everything you hit, plus you don't have any pets.
Edited by Hex#1283 on 11/29/2012 8:35 PM PST
@ Hex

I would suggest getting a mana knife with socket, but those can get pretty expensive. You also need to get a better zuni chest.
@ Hex

I would suggest getting a mana knife with socket, but those can get pretty expensive. You also need to get a better zuni chest.

Yep I've been looking at knives with mana+socket, it's not so much the price but the rarity. Good ones are few and far between :(
@Jasper
- Awesome gear, really hard to spot a flaw.... prolly TWH belt with perfect IAS but with similar other stats would be expensive but all of your upgrades will :)
^ ur strongarm?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]