Diablo® III

Name next upgrade for WD above you

@fiore50. Socketed knife or ammy with crit chance. The ammy is probably a lot cheaper.

For whomever does me, I have good vile ward shoulders and a nice ammy that aren't on. I really don't know what to upgrade next...
@Squeeme

A new zuni vision with CC.

Think I am stuck for now. My next upgrades would break the bank so no go. Also, no IAS to inflate the DPS. Guess it is grinding to paragon 100 or hoping for new gear in upcoming patches.
Edited by mapasu#1685 on 11/30/2012 11:56 AM PST
I'd like to keep my thing of the deep (not against upgrading it thought) and hellfire ring. I have 30m and am looking to get two pretty good upgrades to what I have atm. If i had a limitless supply of gold I know what I'd look for in gear, but I'm posting here looking for advice for what to upgrade at this moment.

Also I don't have any radiant stars of any quality, so a weapon with a socket isn't as big of an upgrade as it could be
90 Draenei Shaman
Gloves with 10 crit chance for sure would help, as well as pieces with general crit damage. such as a 1 hander with high crit and a socket.

Link to my profile http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Jlariv-1917/hero/4033353

Looking to up my damage a bit.
@ Element - if looking to up damage a bit i would suggest maybe some Inna's pants for the attack speed / crit. Might be a EHP hit tho. Its a trade off between damage or survive ability.
@stitzflik

Witching Hour for dps upgrade or Blackthorne's pants with all resist.
@Ocko
- Weapon with life steal or LOH I guess :)
@Xonluqe,
nice gear. but get tal rasha amulet and cc zuni pox. good luck!
@Ryusenka. Nice gear, maybe upgrade all gems at least to the net tier?
@vaultlord,
You need resists, more mana, and more regen. Get some vile wards and a zuni or giyua helm, and lose the sledge. If you HAVE to have the ms, get it on lacunis or inna's. If you're staying 2h, Skorn is the obvious, otherwise go 1h+mojo to get all the stats you're missing.
@vaultlord,
You need resists, more mana, and more regen. Get some vile wards and a zuni or giyua helm, and lose the sledge. If you HAVE to have the ms, get it on lacunis or inna's. If you're staying 2h, Skorn is the obvious, otherwise go 1h+mojo to get all the stats you're missing.

I would say your bracers, maybe a lacuni? idk. But the amulet holy balls
@seraph probably a ammy with crit chance and CD, or a tals with crit chance CD and poison damage if you can afford that
@Omen

A better gem on your sword and a Zuni pox with some CC will boost your DPS a lot :)
@eric
a weapon with life steal insted of LoH, and find a way to get more vit, but nice dps
@ eric
oh and a new frog they are cheap
@Simonland

Definitely your Mojo, Ammy and Shoulders. Could gain way more dps on them.
Shoot
Do Me DO Me
@ Kreepsta - I like the way you built your gear. I am still using the 4pc Zuni set. Does the Tal Rasha 2pc set worth it?

Someone please let me know what I can upgrade on my gear.
I like it for the ATK speed on the chest and I like the bonus on the fire since I use FB.
I would start at your gloves.
Edited by Kreepsta#1556 on 12/1/2012 7:49 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]