Diablo® III

Name next upgrade for WD above you

@Pee

Yes, it could. It would be nice to have RA on there, but I run into the same problem as I do with my CC: Zuni boots with good stats and RA are 500mil+. I will get there eventually, but I haven't had those kind of consistent drops in a while to build up to it (or find it!? pfffffft). Plus, I kinda want Pick-up radius on my boots so I can go higher damage stats on my Witching Hour.
View profile
@PeeTrain

Gems? more cc in either 2nd ring or ammy?

That's where I'd go next.
@Palms21

Ill start off by saying that I love the fact you stacked survival first. A lot of WD seem to go for that 100k mark without worrying about life and AR. That being said, I think you can afford to sacrafice some AR as it appears you are over 800 and personally I see diminishing returns past 700.

With that in mind:

You could definitely gain a lot of DPS from your gloves and can pick up a pair with stats along the line of 9CC, 40CD and a good amount of Int under 10 mil.

If you are low on gold I'd sell your Witching Hour and buy an Int-Vit one with more CD and IAS and make profit while gaining DPS.

I have also noticed that you can get 200+ vit zuni chest pieces under 20 mil now so that is a pretty significant and easy upgrade too.

From there on I'd just look from more CC, CD and IAS(if you dont like IAS just lots of Int) without sacraficing any survival. You definitely have a great base from which you can build a beastly WD from.

EDIT: If looking at mine for some reason it shows I have all my gear on, but I always put a few pieces overpriced on AH when I log off, so my actual life is 43k without a gem and DPS is 145k unbuffed.
Edited by Gold15#1509 on 12/4/2012 11:17 AM PST
@Gold15

Definitely need crit chance on the vision, and a socket on the knife, even if that mean compromising the DPS the knife gives.
@DoooM

Agreed, though I am actually thinking of getting away from the Zuni set all together and going:

Tal Chest w/ AR
Mempo w/ Crit
and either old Zuni boots or Ice climbers.

And yes, that is the longterm goal.
@Gold15

Definitely need crit chance on the vision, and a socket on the knife, even if that mean compromising the DPS the knife gives.

Higher stats on the Chest/Pants/Boots.

I would drop the AS on your Pox in favor of 140+ Int and 40+ Avg dmg. For reference mine gives you 4k dps. Nice Witching Hour.

Fyi, I bought new gloves but they haven't updated yet. 262 int/10 crit/32 crit dmg.
Edited by Mau#1780 on 12/4/2012 11:55 AM PST
Just wanted to state for the record... Zuni boots with res all are NOT 500mill....

You can get a pair with 160+ int, 60+ vita, and 50 res... for 50m last time I checked (over a week ago) and probably less now.
Just wanted to state for the record... Zuni boots with res all are NOT 500mill....

You can get a pair with 160+ int, 60+ vita, and 50 res... for 50m last time I checked (over a week ago) and probably less now.

I would think just the pants could use an upgrade? otherwise nice WD!
Thank you Gold15...all points noted and new goals have been set!

I realy like my WD as I dont have to be a Button Smasher to play.
@DAmwake

Thanks for the tip on the Zuni Trails, bought one "cheap" at 7m and just gained 10k dps!
I never got advice on what I should upgrade next =]
@sweethology i dont like to give you advice since your much higher lvl than me but, first lose the leoric ring it s scary, you have to find a way to get mana regeneration and lose some att speed cause right now once your mana is empty (10sec) you cant do anything. Good luck i hope it help
@simonland, pox should be upgraded , higher stats or crit id say.
@Dooom change your glove for CC and CD insted of the att speed, since you dont have much mana regeneration
@LLama glove with more crit hit chance or other item with CC
12/04/2012 02:06 PMPosted by SimonLand
@LLama glove with more crit hit chance or other item with CC

waiting to find a pair without sacrificing stats, theyre quite high
Dont have time to check right now, but anyone got some tips for upgrades for my WD?
Much appreciated.
OEB - Your next upgrade should be to actually make a WD? Nothing shows in your profile.

I am moderately new to WD. Can someone let me know if I am on the right track gear wise. WD gear kept on dropping during my DH Paragon Runs... so figured it was time to make a WD.

Thanks for the advice.

Without PtV I have about 160k dps. My eHP is 315k.
Edited by Neoshinji#1433 on 12/4/2012 3:36 PM PST
@Neoshinji

Id get a nice pair of depth diggers with high int, some vit, and 2sockets. Of course since you are just starting to gear it you can look for ones without vit to avoid spending a lot of gold.
Anyone have any idea where I should go next with my WD? I looked at Vile Wards, but it would take all my gold to only get a marginal upgrade. Am I at the point where it will cost a ton for each upgrade?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]