Diablo® III

Name next upgrade for WD above you

@Rohan

You have a lot of legendaries/set items, but some of them would be better found as rares. I would probably say your next best upgrade would be your rare ring. Try to look for more crit damage or crit hit. Crit damage is what your lacking the most so I would start there. That would really boost your DPS
Edited by Seraph1083#1176 on 11/21/2012 1:58 AM PST
@Rakimallah Lol better off learning from you than giving suggestions, but if you're looking to increase paragon lvls then maybe try getting a good roll on a hellfire ring.

What's the cheapest thing I can upgrade? I know I should get a zuni pox w/ crit %, but it's out of my budget for now.

Note: Changed my weapon to 960 dps manajuma's, 3% ls, 70 crit dmg, socket (not shown in profile yet)
Edited by ForceMajeure#1515 on 11/21/2012 2:57 AM PST
@sweethology

Definately the OH. There are much better TotD's in the market for throwaway prices.

my profile is @ http://d3up.com/b/109381

d3 profile will just show my high mf farming gear
@Tantrik

I think you you should follow your own advice, even though it's just farming gear you can get a much better ToTD for not very much money.

For myself, I have been thinking a lot about trying to get a Witching Hour, curious if anyone has alternative suggestions for my next piece of gear.
@neptune

get witching hour with AR and also try to find lacuni with chance and AR :p
@popo

Decent gear but the damage on that Gory Fetch is extremely low. I would get a higher DPS one.

P.S My hellfire ring is on my other WD at the moment.
@recount

I would change belt for better dps and ehp.
@ Recount

a tal rasha amulet with crit chance? or a higher dps weapon with higher base crit damage
@pingpong your gear is so tight anyways hahahah, but if you could change anything i think it would be your gloves. if at all possible try to find some with more AR or armor.

@saiyan i think you need more intel. try and fix up your ring or your ammy to give you that
@ GIC

Pants, find some with similar stats but added AR, i found the ones i'm using for pretty cheap.
@DrDisappear

Max movement speed, Innas or Lacuani for 12% to hit your max movement speed. otherwise looks good.
@JonkZ

I'd start working on some EHP. Your dps is great, but vit is low, and other than the Vile Ward and Marrow, I don't see AR on any other gear. You can pickup AR on a Witching Hour for relatively cheap now. Try and find some AR on your gloves too.
@oRyo
beautiful set. only suggest is better CD on the neck, but tbh urs is already sick like hell.
@scoville I would probably either upgrade the ToD or the Pox. The average damage on the ToD is prob ~125 low, and you should be able to upgrade that for ... less than 30 mill for sure. I haven't priced ToDs lately, so not sure.
@Rakimallah Lol better off learning from you than giving suggestions, but if you're looking to increase paragon lvls then maybe try getting a good roll on a hellfire ring.

What's the cheapest thing I can upgrade? I know I should get a zuni pox w/ crit %, but it's out of my budget for now.

Note: Changed my weapon to 960 dps manajuma's, 3% ls, 70 crit dmg, socket (not shown in profile yet)

you're right. Not much more I can do inside of 100 million, and as of this post - despite it doesn't show - I have a new Zuni chest with increased int by 40, vit by a couple and MF 19 and Pickup Radius by 6. Which is exactly what I was striving for for the 2 latter stats. I have a new Vile Ward where I dropped the vit and added pick up radius and a bit of int. Lost a smidge on the resist. This allowed me to drop Jungle Fortitude for Grave Injustice. I also found a GREAT deal on a new Skorn for 22m with 1460something damage, increased Int and Vital but about 14 off crit damage. I turned around and sold this 1406 damage Skorn for 40 :)

I've been rolling on an Int Hellfire ring but can't get an upgrade over my Unity. So I may just start rolling some for my other toons then come back to Int and try to get lucky.\

For you ForceMajeure:

Gems. Spend the cash. It's worth it. ESPECIALLY in your knife. Big dps jump. Other than that just upgrade the stats you have on deals as they come.
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 11/21/2012 1:52 PM PST
@jjc16
- Pox ring
- Prowlers but I guess you need the AR
- Blackthorne's prolly with 2 sockets
^^ Xoniuqe

helm and prowlers needed upgrades
@pwnmatt your missing helm, rings, pants and boots on your profile... So pretty hard to judge w/o them!

For whomever does me, I have decent vile ward, but use current shoulders for farming.
@Squeeme, we have very similar gear, you got a good setup there.

I think a zuni pox with cc, to get your cc/cd damage closer to 10:1.

And to all WD's out there, 24% movement speed would be my top priority. It makes such a difference.
Edited by FatboyJ#6689 on 11/21/2012 6:10 PM PST
@Rakimallah Nice turnaround profit =) Thanks for the tip, I'm saving cash and looking for a good deal on the emerald haha. Good luck on your ring roll!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]