Diablo® III

Name next upgrade for WD above you

@Ocko are you using bears for primary dmg? do you run into any mana regen issues?

thumbs up for the nick 'pantysmear', had a good chuckle.
Pick up some all res, or if your not going for a heavy bears build, lose the Thing of the Deep for a higher DPS off hand.
@mygolygosh i cant see your full set item, but i think your damage is good, i suggest you should upgrade your jousting pant for higher vit+int or marrow
@Trix, the LoH on your blackthorn set is almost wasted if you go for bear build, so i would change to a different set or just use acid rain (then u will need to change your mojo). The set bonus on the Manajuma is not huge considering, say, if u get a good TofD or Serpent, which are not that overpriced in AH compared to MsGF.
thx for the advice, your char is great i wish my char can same as you lox, will try to looking for good serpant and make some changes for my item :)
@eric you should get gloves with high crit damage and high crit chance and no attack speed. This will help your mana efficiency. You could also use a thing of the deep instead of a serpent for farming. although a serpent may give higher damage, using grave injustice and gruesome feast will allow for very high speed farming on lower monster powers.
@Civ, need to boost dmg now, vit & AR & INT are in decent spots. Ammy needs chance to crit, left ring needs chance to crit, gloves need chance to crit. ToTD can get for decent price with much higher avg damage

I am curious how Visage of Giyua chance of crit for AC, but that is probably throwing your displayed DPS down quite a bit
@Civ, need to boost dmg now, vit & AR & INT are in decent spots. Ammy needs chance to crit, left ring needs chance to crit, gloves need chance to crit. ToTD can get for decent price with much higher avg damage

I am curious how Visage of Giyua chance of crit for AC, but that is probably throwing your displayed DPS down quite a bit

Can't get to your profile :[
So Bicen.... dude... i am new to the whole WD playstyle but oh EM Gee! Your gear is awesome. I am not downplaying the Skorn you got, but have you tried MH/OH to get some mana bonuses? I am really pulling on stuff cause I would give my left nut to have your gear....
@UncleDerek

You would be better served with a MH knife that has lower damage, but has a socket.

Your int is just too low overall. Way low.

Gloves, if you disregard stats that aren't helping you and checked the AH for 103int, 5.5CC 25%CD, you would probably find gloves like those for 20k. The AS isn't much help.

As far as I go... I now have a TotD that has 9.5% crit with a ZC reduction. Also an ammy with +750 LoH 9% crit and 30ish CD, that isn't registering on my profile yet. I could use some direction outside of those things.
Edited by CTwit#1736 on 12/7/2012 8:39 AM PST
@CTwit

Start with a Witching Hour. I would replace your Mojo, the set bonus isn't worth the huge Crit you are losing. Get a Pox with high Avg Dmg+High Int or one with Crit. On your helm get either Crit or Mana regen. Huge room for improvement on your Amulet.

Your survival stats are spread out all over the place, I would try and organize them a little better or you're going to spend a fortune in upgrades later on when you need to juggle those stats to other pieces.

Those are some sexy boots.
@ Mau

First thing I see, is grab a pox with ias. I like to stack more ias when I am using darts like you have, and when you get close to 2.0 attacks/sec darts is pretty amazing, especially with how much sheet dps you have.

After the pox, go for some gloves with ias, and maybe even the inna's set pants. When I run darts, I switch out my gloves for ias and my pants as well.

Good gear choices all around imo.

*edit* for some reason, my profile isn't updated, and is showing a spec I was messing around with last night.
- I normally run AC / Bears with Grave Injustice, Gruesome Feast, and Blood Ritual.
Edited by schlierkamp#1511 on 12/7/2012 9:11 AM PST
what's next for me, my marrow?
You guys all look the same :(
Little witchdocs on a hillside
Little witchdocs made of ticktacky
Little withcdocs on hillside
and they all look just the same.....

And the witchdocs all go to the fourms
and they all come out just the same....
Edited by blackjack#1375 on 12/7/2012 2:13 PM PST
Doom
looks like time for your talrasha allegiance...

seroiusly Gation is right we could easly just post the standard BIS for each slot and forget this... The builds are 95% identical.
Edited by blackjack#1375 on 12/7/2012 2:35 PM PST
I have 100m. Help me out guys?
@Waffles

Really hard to tell since your armory doesn't appear to be updated (or you're just missing gloves/ammy?).

Of the stuff you have equipped, the most obvious thing is probably going to a Witching Hour.
@Morganism

Ah crap, didn't notice, well will do, but what kind should I look for? and How do I makeup for the Health Loss ?
@waffles well yo udon't have an amulet or glove equipped so i would start there, lol.
First i would work out some Life on Hit, or Life steal for your character, as your completely lacking. After you get that hashed out, work on increasing your crit chance.

@morganism Nice stuff ^^ i would shoot for a weapon with life steal, and perhaps change out the pants for inna's, or get a crit lacuni for the movement speed.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]