Diablo® III

Name next upgrade for WD above you

I think the person above me has already been "reviewed".....nice HP nonetheless.

I would love some advice however.
@Thefarside79

Definitely the pants, otherwise you have a great setup.
@Thefarside79

Definitely the pants, otherwise you have a great setup.

Thanks man!. I have some rares that I use for non-farm runs, reasonably high int, high vitality, cpl of sockets and all resist. Looking for some upgrades but everything at this point is so f'ing expensive. ><
@Thefarside79 CC zuni ring, 50+ AR zuni boots. Damn you have so many well equipped characters lol.
Can't even comment the one above since his gear is too good to suggest anything...

Planning to get more vit but any other help is appreciated due to my constant tight budget. :(
Can't even comment the one above since his gear is too good to suggest anything...

Planning to get more vit but any other help is appreciated due to my constant tight budget. :(

Zuni boots are the easiest upgrade.

Here is my profile http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/hampster-1586/hero/18885878
@hampster
U should better zuni boots. at ur PLvl 18% Mf dosent really matter.
Also u should get cc or IAs on ur pox. The 129 loh isnt much a difference.
12/09/2012 04:15 PMPosted by Baraboomba
@Thefarside79 CC zuni ring, 50+ AR zuni boots. Damn you have so many well equipped characters lol.

Thanks bara. Yeah I def. want to pick up a Pox with CC. Honestly, I didn't even know zuni's boots could roll AR ><.

Thanks for the compliment about my characters - really only three have decent gear (WD, Barb, DH) though the majority of my DH's gear is "loaned" out to a friend's dh atm. Was focusing on my DH entirely until I found joy in my barb and WD.
nice one all. i am not sure what to suggest, all of your gear seems op to me.
I have started WD, shifted my wizard gear to WD and loving it more and more.

Wanted to do speed runs with fast attack speed and mana generation, any suggestion what to change in my gear?
BTW, i have "thing of the deep" and UNID "Manajuma's knife".
Anyone willing to help me out?
12/09/2012 08:31 PMPosted by Waffles

You can ask question here.
12/09/2012 08:31 PMPosted by Waffles

Your pants are definitely the worst gear on you. I'd recommend depth diggers with 160~ int + vit. This is assuming you value MF at your level.
waqar: I'd say crit chance on the pox/vision, or a better crit and cd ammy.
@Naruil I would go with new pants maybe
@DBZ You need to start stacking CD to get your DPS up. To that end, I would probably start saving up for a socketed weapon. You can prob get similar stats to what you have on your EF now with a socket and probably a few other cheap goodies (e.g. LoH) for less than 20 mil.
@jjc to increase dps lacuni with crit but the all res is so good.

Pants with higher vit like 200 and above?

New vile wards with higher int.

Generally everything is good but higher all res is recommended. Enjoy!!!
@mooky Not sure what youre going for with your setup, but I believe the most viable upgrade for you at the moment would be to replace your helm with a visage of similar stats (all res, crit, high int) but look for high mana regen and replace your dagger with a black damage life steal weapon with higher crit dmg/dps. I feel as though a spear would suit you best due to 1.2 aps and high low-high end dmg, seeing as how you have high attack speed already with your nice !@# trifectas.
@ Mooky

MAN you prob in the same category I am in and that's just finding upgrades at all, let alone ones that don't cost half a billion ><

But speaking of gold, I would think about spending your cash on a Tal Rasha's necklace like the one I'm wearing. 6% damage, LoH, high Int and crit and CD. Just to give you an idea I barely won my necklace by the skin of my teeth in a bidding war at 5 am for 790 million. I was literally down to my last million but it was sooooo worth it. I had an ammy similiar to yours prior to this one and the Tal Rasha boosted me 11k dps.
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 12/10/2012 1:35 AM PST
@ Mooky

MAN you prob in the same category I am in and that's just finding upgrades at all, let alone ones that don't cost half a billion ><

But speaking of gold, I would think about spending your cash on a Tal Rasha's necklace like the one I'm wearing. 6% damage, LoH, high Int and crit and CD. Just to give you an idea I barely won my necklace by the skin of my teeth in a bidding war at 5 am for 790 million. I was literally down to my last million but it was sooooo worth it. I had an ammy similiar to yours prior to this one and the Tal Rasha boosted me 11k dps.

Wow wow wow......... Your Ammy is only fit for the GODS! Congratulations on winning it! Sadly though I stopped playing this game. I am just hanging around.......lol I just can't do another ACT 3 again. I just can't take it anymore. Over 850 hours. I just can't do even another second of ACT 3. :0(((((((((
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]