Diablo® III

Name next upgrade for WD above you

I would say get more AR or vit on your chest peice; not much AR!
@Revogamer

Looking pretty good. I'd say gloves with vitality and resists, although it would be hard to find gloves with a similar dps that have both those attributes unless it costs an arm and a leg.
Any 0 dogs experts can comment on my equipment. I am trying to upgrade to hit 90k unbuff. It seems if i switch SOJ with skull grasp with AS i can hit 90k.

my profile http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/pixelfancy-1939/hero/25727094
@Pixel,

I think you should focus on getting better gloves with crit damage instead of attack speed since attack speed is one of the worst stats for WD...then get a 10% CC gloves. Nice belt btw! (and I believe you offhand is for trolling...if not, change that quick please)!
100 Human Warlock
@Pure

A nice pair of Inna's Temperance pants would make a huge boost in your dps. Also perhaps a pair of Lacuni Prowlers bracers with Crit%.

My profile http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Evilsin-1862/hero/918947
Edited by Evilsin#1862 on 11/22/2012 8:29 PM PST
@Evilsin

WOW... that is all I could say about your gear lolz! =))

Probably a Vile Ward with 200+ int and some vit. I know you have it for Pickup radius though. :P

@self

I know I need a Witching Hour lol!
@Pixel,

I think you should focus on getting better gloves with crit damage instead of attack speed since attack speed is one of the worst stats for WD...then get a 10% CC gloves. Nice belt btw! (and I believe you offhand is for trolling...if not, change that quick please)!

my OH is for 0 dog build. not sure why that is trolling. I think AS is needed for 0 dogs for the animation to sac the dogs. Or I am missing something..
@Hamstar

Witching Hour :)
@grizzled

I think you could use a new weapon
@Pizaro

I would say Witching Hour
@Spiff

Weapon with some int
@Darkzomz i think u should change ur belt for a witching hour, and a better mojo too
@metaxas

Weapon with higher dps! The LoH is awesome but you can find it on other pieces of gear, and sometimes surviving a fight has more to do with simply killing faster.
Flatulus:

I hate to go against the rule and name two things, but you can't do one without the other.

I think you should switch the strongarm & inna's for a Lacuni & any pants. You can get far better stat benefits from that set of items, while still saturating your movement speed as intended.
@Bottle

Your build is well above average.. very good build IMO... the only thing to change ..maybe your pants...
@IAMSIFU

Your belt and Tal Ammy are probably the weakest. Like me though, the upgrade at amulet is crazy expensive. The belt on the other hand, you can find a nice upgrade for less than 2m, bare bones witching hour for about 10m.
@Uniden32 Nice gear. I would say belt or gloves

I've upgraded boots, shoulders, and helm since last profile update.
@Bramapanzer
Your weapon and your TotD is dragging your dps down heavily.
Find a weapon with Life steal+CD and change TotD avg damage to 100-300.
@Bramapanzer
Your weapon and your TotD is dragging your dps down heavily.
Find a weapon with Life steal+CD and change TotD avg damage to 100-300.

Yeah, I newbie bought the TotD and didn't search for average damage :*(
Weapon I sniped for 100k and am having a heck of a time trying to find an upgrade for <10 mil.

As for the upgrade:

Your VW is a little low on the int side, could probably get a better one for relatively cheap. I think you could get a belt upgrade without too much effort too.
@Nemzz

I would recommend getting some sockets in your pants which you could socket with vit gems to help increase your health pool. Also lots of your gear has all res, but they are low rolls. It might be more beneficial to drop the MF from your gear and focus more on all res, int, and vit.

-My belt is missing because it is currently on the AH.
Edited by JasperUGA#1627 on 11/23/2012 10:35 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]