Diablo® III

Name next upgrade for WD above you

@Jasper
I'm a little confused. You're using a hellfire ring but no xp gem in your helm. If you're not trying to maximize xp gained, then I would suggest using something better than the current hellfire you're wearing.

Besides that, I would suggest your offhand.
@PuppetMaster, brilliant gear, mate. Have you had any issues with your hp? 36k is good, but have you looked at the benefits of trying to stack a little more? Your dps is insane. Is it blasphemous to think about swapping an INT gem for a VIT one?
@mellowjoe
Hi there, I really like your balance between dps. 50k hps while maintaining 100k+ dps and high res.

I recommend that you replace your tal helm for zuni vision. You can get a equivalent or better dps vision helm for quite cheap now. Goes for 220+int with 3.5+cc, these are not expensive anymore. Just did a AH searched, you could get a 3.5cc with 235int for 17m or go a bit higher and gain a bit of dps. Completing your 4 pieces zuni set bonus is the best thing you can get. Farming with the 4 pieces in low mp is great.
Shopan, that's tough, Only thing I can't think of is hope for more optimized Hellfire ring. Maybe higher DPS dagger? hard to come by with the amount of crit you have..

My boots and non-hellfire ring are strictly for farming. I have ice climbers and semi-decent ring.
Edited by Gingerhead#1181 on 11/23/2012 4:52 PM PST
come taze me bro
@Dyna
- Zuni vision and Amu with CC
@Xoniuge

Possibly Blackthorne's pants with all resists.
@Ocko

Anything with movespeed.
@Krafty

Higher AR Zuni boots with armor and 8% poison.
@Cohesse
- Great gear overall prolly a zuni ring with CC :)
I just started witch doctor after getting a string of pretty good int drops, and not being able to find upgrades for my DH anymore

@ xoniuqe Nice gear, haven't had too much luck with wd weapon but it seems you have. :) I would probably look into a helm next, seems like the most room for improvement. Maybe the Witching hour as well.
Edited by Nurgle#1377 on 11/23/2012 9:23 PM PST
Please let me knnow what i should Upg ;) Suggestions welcome!
@react hey dude gears looking good but i would say a higher damage mojo would be the least expensive upgrade and beneficial
got skipped, oh well :)

@ Kingtako

I would probably look into a belt next. Insane amount of life % too, lol
Edited by Nurgle#1377 on 11/23/2012 9:44 PM PST
socket manajuma
@Nurgle the only big thing i see is the missing socket on that knife! overall gear looks awesome would also try to get gloves and bracer with all resist but probably would be had to find similar ones with the pick up radius
@KingTako your gear is pretty sweet man. you just need a few better version of zuni's (but that could be said about anyone). get a witching hour your dps well jump significantly.
Edited by Gabrieo#1204 on 11/23/2012 10:34 PM PST
@gabrieo, you have a Hellfire ring so you obviously care about xo, but no ruby in helm. Why not take out one or two of the gems in your other gear and put amethysts in them if you need the HP. Then you can up the +exp of your gear.

When looking at my gear, keep in mind I play HC
@Teacher Hard to say for HC but i guess you would need more LoH or LS, maybe on your weapon if you can afford it.

edit: btw my purple gem was for ubers, im usually using a ruby
Edited by Overpowered#1557 on 11/23/2012 11:10 PM PST
@overpowered
possibly get lacunis they would help alot!
Edited by BigD64#1911 on 11/23/2012 11:15 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]