Diablo® III

Name next upgrade for WD above you

@BigRed

Get life steal instead of loh on your skorm...you could double up your leech...nice gears though :)
View profile
@ Magua

pants with AR, cc mojo or socketed weapon.
@ofgortens

Either a Tal Neck with Crit Chance

OR

A higher INT Inna's Temperance
@Raek

Your WD is awesome, I guess your next upgrade could be trifecta gloves or a better hellfire ring.
@krafty

Omg amazing gear, maybe a trifecta ammy or hellfire ring? Idk
@omen,

I'd upgrade to a 150 int 150 vit and all resist pants.

Maybe aim for a life on hit zuni's if you find yourself dying in higher MP's.

Anyone know if a 1k manajuma knife is worth saving up for? (with socket)

Is it that much different to a 870 dps knife with socket?
@Osterus

Keep upgrading your gems. You're making good headway at it.

A 1k Manajuma Knife (socketed) is a good weapon but the costs make it very difficult to obtain. It would be far cheaper to go for a high end rare with crit damage and a socket.

Adding 200 to base weapon damage is amazing at increasing overall dps.

There are Inna's pants with Int on them.

Not a big fan of using Blood Ritual on WD with less than 50k HP. The negative effect on mana use only works against you in longer fights.
@Ocko your WD has a good all around stasheet.

My concerns is more about your movespeed ? No MS from pants/boots/bracers ?

Is that a choice or more about the price of something better than what you have with MS?

My wd is on eu (Direct link : http://eu.battle.net/d3/profile/ziiigf-2844/hero/1544254 )
Edited by ZiiiGF#2844 on 11/26/2012 6:45 AM PST
@Ocko your WD has a good all around stasheet.

My concerns is more about your movespeed ? No MS from pants/boots/bracers ?

Is that a choice or more about the price of something better than what you have with MS?

My wd is on eu (Direct link : http://eu.battle.net/d3/profile/ziiigf-2844/hero/1544254 )

i would upgrade your uhkapian serpent to a higher damage one, would raise dps tons. also your gloves have no int, could grab a nice tasker and theo with crit chance and higher int which would be a big dps increase too, or just some crit ias int rare gloves, missing a chunk of dmg due to no having int on gloves.
@ ImpKing

You're all set. Grab those last 2 PL and you're done ;)
@Maysrill

Nice gear!
Maybe a higher DPS weapon or a better ToTD
@TheHound - A nice "The Witching Hour" would be my suggestion.
@ Lagerfueled
Your pants :D less MF and more int
@Loopsarfar: You desparately need to start stacking CC/CD/ to boost your DPS. Probably the cheapest place to star would be your rings. You could get significantly better rings with high Int + CC +CD for pretty cheap. If you want LoH, it will be more.
@Loopsarfar

You need some CD, There are like 10 items you could get it on, but the largest oportunities are socket on your weapon, Amy with 60+, or a witching hour with 40+, belt would be the easiest to get an overall upgrade without losing much or spending a ton, so go with that.

I agree with the pants for Lagerfueled, I was about to post it when you beat me to it.
@jjc16

So you don't get skipped I'll get ya. Get Lacuni's with CC on them so you can get a Zunimasi's vision with mana regen. It will let you spam more AC's than you can right now which will speed up white clearing time a significant amount.
@ Maysrill

Your gear looks pretty good. Could maybe go with an echoin' fury or maybe a skorn if you wanna go with a 2h build. A CD roll on your wep with a soc would be where I would be looking next! Looks you are focused on your DH though! GL
@Gorim

Very nice gear overall

Upgrading ur Vison with CC would be my suggestion, Topaz upgrade would be good as well, finally ending the game with rolling a CC and CD hellfire ring
@devilspawn

Looks pretty darn good! I would say gems or CC Vision when you get around to it.
Edited by Drwaz99#1260 on 11/26/2012 2:46 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]