Diablo® III

Name next upgrade for WD above you

@Devil

Get a Witching Hour

@Drwaz99

If you like Unity instead of HF ring get one with CD. Pox with CC wouldn't hurt either. Pricey, but what upgrade isn't at this point?

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/mikehoncho-1169/MikeHoncho/1258293 those are my real stats, laggy armory is showing the right gear but it's way off on dps.
@mike

Maybe another zuni to finish off the set for the the extra mana bonus so can just spam bears forever not that you cant already though
@Higgins
-Prolly go for shoulders first (Vile ward)
@Xoniuqe

Dunno... U have nice items already... mayb am amulet with more CC and CD (thats what Im aiming for me now).
@venom i would start to focus on some more defencive stats. ra seems very low so does your hp aim to get ra or more vit in both bracer and glove. and possible thing about upgrading ammy if you can afford the cc and extra vit.
@pwnmatt

My suggestion would be: If you have the gold - Get a better black weapon with similar stats. If you don't have as much gold - Get that innas or lacunis for the Move Speed (MS)
glove wouldnt be a good idea?
Have 90m for a new upgrade, was leaning towards a new ammy or Pox, and advice would be great!!!
your mojo needs way more dmg
@ pwnmatt nice gear bro if anything up gems for sure will give nice boost
@ cogwok - I would go for some depth diggers or vile wards with vitality or life %.
@DrDisappear Perhaps swap out your pants for a pair of innas, not only will ur dps go up (i think) but also u will cap ur movement speed :D pretty solid char!

*My wep isnt equipped but is a 944 dps carving knife, 88 cd, 3ls, os
Edited by Necro#1667 on 11/27/2012 7:36 AM PST
@ necro
upgrade gems in your armor :)
where is helfire ring? :)
@vknez: zuni boots
11/27/2012 08:36 AMPosted by Squisher

Definitely the Rugged Prize, but I think you knew that :] Rest is very nice.
11/27/2012 08:44 AMPosted by bicen

Definitely the Rugged Prize, but I think you knew that :] Rest is very nice.

Your build is pretty complete, but I guess if I'm forced to pick one, it would be your shoulder! Could have a little more vit ^^
Your build is pretty complete, but I guess if I'm forced to pick one, it would be your shoulder! Could have a little more vit ^^

Your build seems complete too. Nice crit chance and all. Its hard to find something to upgrade. Maybe getting attack speed on gloves? And maybe finding a Pox ring for set bonus.
^ get a better strongarm?
@pBeybq

looks great for stacking on the paragon lvl's. What do you normally run?
@jakemorrill

I'd try to upgrade those Strongarms if you can find some better ones, or check out some Lacuni's.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]