Diablo® III

Finally 100k dps, but doing it the Jedi way!

how do you actually afford that kind of gear with such a small amount of kills or did you spend real money?
Reply Quote
change your blinding flash rune to the one with 30% damage and change your serenity rune to the 4 second one. you should be able to do mp7 fairly easy but could use a little more life on hit to go with the ls. if your sitting on 150m why dont you get some decent gloves ^^

try innas belt with life% or vita they are cheap and will add more "real damage" than that witching hour. upgrade the pants to have base vita so you can put dex gems instead of vita in there. some vile wards with vita wouldnt break the bank searched for some just not and see 190dex/80vit/100+res for 10-15m buyouts which look slightly overpriced havent sold.

with the kind of money you have you could be geared very well and balanced instead of the budget bs. i would honestly suggest changing your won kim to a cheap weap with ls/400+loh/dex/sock.i think upgrading that to a 900+ weap would compensate for dropping the light damage bonuses along with helping your sustain. if its a black weapon (min/max damage with no elemental like your fury) you will get even more damage out of it with innas belt
Edited by AdamR#1217 on 11/22/2012 1:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/22/2012 12:20 AMPosted by mEnTaL
how do you actually afford that kind of gear with such a small amount of kills or did you spend real money?

Two reasons: First I lucked out big time with a high dps calamity. Next my friend is top 10 DH on N.America server, he helped me do a bunch of mp8 machine runs. I don't take credit for all this for sure and consider myself lucky.
Reply Quote
change your blinding flash rune to the one with 30% damage and change your serenity rune to the 4 second one. you should be able to do mp7 fairly easy but could use a little more life on hit to go with the ls. if your sitting on 150m why dont you get some decent gloves ^^

try innas belt with life% or vita they are cheap and will add more "real damage" than that witching hour. upgrade the pants to have base vita so you can put dex gems instead of vita in there. some vile wards with vita wouldnt break the bank searched for some just not and see 190dex/80vit/100+res for 10-15m buyouts which look slightly overpriced havent sold.

with the kind of money you have you could be geared very well and balanced instead of the budget bs. i would honestly suggest changing your won kim to a cheap weap with ls/400+loh/dex/sock.i think upgrading that to a 900+ weap would compensate for dropping the light damage bonuses along with helping your sustain. if its a black weapon (min/max damage with no elemental like your fury) you will get even more damage out of it with innas belt

Thanks! Always humbled by the help and advice here :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]