Diablo® III

offline | Mp10 Über Service: 2m | queue: 0

^
Reply Quote
Did a run with the guys. Very professional and well done. Paid up front with no hassles at all. Got all the organs but sadly I got a bad ring (that's how the game rolled this time).
Will do it again when I have the funds and machines.
I recommend these guys.
Thanks sat85!!
Reply Quote
Just finished a run with them. Excellent service,friendly,helpful,professional,clear cut no nonsense team. Two thumbs up!
Reply Quote
Just finished a run with them! Awesome people! Short and sweet! If you ever need help! They are the man! Thanks a lot again!!!
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
Just used these guys to get my first hf ring. I give them a resounding '10' for the gret job they do. Will be using them again shortly.
Reply Quote
noob-friendly and highly capable group of players.
They will be my first option for an uber carrying service in the future.
Highly recommend!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Professionals period. No games, in and out. So quick I paid for 2 runs.
Reply Quote
wish to join as carrier.

barb
350k dps full buff
3.4aps ww build
soj 30% dmg elite w 3% crit ww
very active

MP10+ reliable hehe
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
I would like to buy MP10 for 7.5M, please add me. Ill be online in about 5 hours from the time of this posting.
Reply Quote
A+++++ Service
Reply Quote
Looking forward to doing business with them... Any recommendations for someone with as low level gear as mine to get the best roll as possible on all items dropped?
Edited by Sohnzai#1790 on 12/11/2012 2:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
Havok#1662
I want 10MP run, YOUR machines.
7.5 mill

I invited Sat85#1316 in game. waiting for reply
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
I'd be willing to buy your services but for 6M (uber10). Add me in game if you accept
Reply Quote
^MP10 Own machines. Ready to go.
Sohnzai1790
Edited by Sohnzai#1790 on 12/12/2012 4:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
Just finished my first run with these guys. Sat85 carried me, kudos to that and kudos to this service. Great prices too! A+ ten fold!
Edited by Sohnzai#1790 on 12/13/2012 7:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
I'd definitely recommend this service. Sat85 had no trouble carrying me through MP8 alone. Very well run.
Reply Quote
Just finished a run with this group. The service was excellent and I will be using them exclusively in the future. The whole run was a breeze because they do everything to make it as painless as possible.

Highlights were -
~They map out every elite before you enter the game so getting full Neph stacks takes 5 minutes.
~They allow you pay per portal rather than everything upfront. I'm uncomfortable paying everything upfront so allowing me to pay per portal was a huge draw for me.
~They have a queue system on the front page to see how long the line is. You don't have to get online and message somebody only to see that you're 5th in line or somesuch, you can just check the first post to see what's up.

Overall experience was excellent. Highly recommend
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]