Diablo® III

MP 10 Critical Mass Farm Team

No offense War but tonight was perfect example why many cm sucks. All of us died due to lag and freezes when ordinarily we'd rarely die way we are stacked on D. It's just unpleasant IMO not to be able to react instantly and move / port out of impending disaster not to mention the grind to stand still like playing game on your gandmas computer. I usually farm alone or with one other cm max since 4 has serious bandwidth issues or game just can't handle calculations. Everytime it's been like this for me and others. Like ive rolled with shand, philer, and nitro and all experienced same phenomena. But it's fun when it's working. All those bombs dropping was cool and elites evaporated, when it worked.
Reply Quote
Reaver#1305
Reply Quote
Im down for key farming MP10 and uber MP8. I freeze pretty well with 50% crit buffed and 2.74 attack speed. I also use stretch time or time warp depending what the group wants.
Reply Quote
You guys need to be running 2 time stretchers with 2 20% dps bubblers or 1 have tele/electify or something. That will be more effective than having near 4 aps lagging the crap outta each other dying lol.

APS beyond 3.35 is pretty pointless anyway, especially pointless for meteors - I've tested with double bubble + 2 doll. 2 doll is also more effective since WD's don't spam up the fps more than we do...close but not enough to perma lag.
Edited by MasterJay#1651 on 11/22/2012 8:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
amitabha#2120 3.35 aps without bubble ..frost/prism/chain/liquefy ww/aspect .....maybe we can make 2 teams :)
Reply Quote
Sounds like fun, I'm in. Tag trayen#1284
Reply Quote
Thor69#1412
Reply Quote
add me Yahnie#6544
Reply Quote
It's kind of sad when 4 CM/WW get together....There isn't much of an issue with graphical/cpu lag (for my at least), but if theres a larger pack of monsters, the game just starts to stutter from all the server lag.

We should stick with 2-3 per team at most, and maybe an archon...or another high DPS class.
Reply Quote
what if one of the guys completely drops wicked wind and exp blast for a meteor centered build
also were u guys running chain reaction or time bomb?
Reply Quote
I´m a Archon wizard.
Bejo#1250
Reply Quote
aren#1704
Reply Quote
Sennin#1346
Edited by Sennin#1346 on 11/22/2012 9:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
What's gear requirements for this? I think I'm not quite there yet, but having a target in mind would help me get there sooner.

Current CM/WW stats (all completely unbuffed)
APS: 2.76
CC: 48
Resists: 626 minimum
Armor: 5429
Life: 39K
APOC: 19

Also, I normally run with teleport and find that it saves my bacon at least once per maghda/sk fight. How are you guys managing the lack of teleport (e.g. for SK ports, arcane sentries, time bubbles w/ rocks)?
Reply Quote
OP Updated with some general min specs to be effective at MP10.
Reply Quote
Thanks! I'm not as far off as I thought. Left off my DPS: 59k. Will upgrade and get back to you guys ^_^.
Reply Quote
I am in, crzyc79#1150
Reply Quote
Archon/CM wiz. Have gear to switch around anytime for whichever situation. Currently in max mf/xp gear.
Reply Quote
GUNDAN323#1544

Unbuffed
APS = 3.35 (ranked 4th in US)
Crit Chance = 61% (ranked 25th in US)
DPS = 80k
AR = 550avg
Armor = 4200
APOC = 20
LOH = 885

I run SNS + Electrify

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/gundan323-1544/Trixy/5528161
Edited by GUNDAN323#1544 on 11/22/2012 7:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
DomonKassui#1611
DPS is not quite there yet. Working on getting some crit damage without dipping below 2.73 APS.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]