Diablo® III

Locked out of account lost phone.

So this is the story of the unlucky guy playing diablo 3. I have been playing for a year now, and not just until recently have i put an authenthicator. the thing is i put that authenthicator on my phone, and guess what... i lost the phone. i sent a ticket to blizzard telling them i wanted to remove my authenthicator because i lost my phone. I wait ONE WEEK, until a response and my authenticator got removed... i then try to connect but says my account is locked (this is not the account i am talking about) i cannot log in so i click the option "can't login" then it tells me to send a ticket... but to send a ticket i need to be signed in... or i need to get an "SMS" code, which i cant get due to the loss of my phone... now... what the hell do i do ? please help!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]