Diablo® III

How many HF rings?

My current ring is the second one I made. It was a dps and resist upgrade from my litany with crit dmg. Lost crit dmg but gained crit chance, overall im pretty satisfied with the roll.
Reply Quote
The 1st one i made it the one i wear now. Godly it's not, but it's decent. My friend on the other hand... has a 5.5 crit trifecta ias chd. I'm quite mad...
Reply Quote
Ive made 2. The first one is the one Im wearing. I only rolled the second ring because I had parts that were going to waste. lol
Reply Quote
I made about 10 before I got the one I'm wearing.
Reply Quote
Ive made 30+ The one Im wearing was about halfway through that. Its actually quite good because of the average damage and vitality, but Im still hoping Ill get that high dex CC/CD/IAS roll.
Reply Quote
Mine was my 5th or 6th or so. Added a crapload of dmg to me.. I avg dmg is so underrated sometimes..made a lot of rings since... non comparable

Average Damage is hugely underrated. I picked up an upgrade for my hellfire today which had a near perfect CHD roll with Crit, Dex, Vit and decent Average Damage and it was better than tri-fecta's that were almost triple the price.

Tri-fecta is obviously ideal but unless you are going for a true end game ring, you are just over paying for the combination of rolls rather than actual dps output.

So true. My hellfire ring give more dps than my other ring which has max cc and high cd.

I got my ring after about at least 10 tries but i'm still crafting.
Edited by Ring#1441 on 11/27/2012 7:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
MADE30+

still using my 7th ring ~_~
Reply Quote
I have made ~18 rings (give or take about 3) My first one had a CC roll of 3.5, rest of the stats were garbage, my ~14th ring is the one I am currently wearing. Also I think it was about my 8th ring that had a bit of an atkspd roll. Rest had none of the trifecta. Only 3 were utter garbage and salvaged immediately, rest have had at least something going for them (high dex, dmg, vit, AR, armor, socket etc.)
Reply Quote
the one I got on was my 4th roll, i think I was pretty lucky. I will keep rollin em because it is something to do.... maybe i will get better....
Reply Quote
One on my profile is my best so far:

+89 str
+194 dex
+6% ASI
+104 Armor
+4.5% CC
+35% Bonus Exp

least it is dual fecta. I also have a CC/CD one in my inventory. Last 8 or so rings I've made have been junk. Not sure exactly how many rings I have I think 15-20
Reply Quote
The simple fact that everyone in this post has gotten a better hellfire ring than I have has motivated me to keep farming. There's quite a few really good rings on people in this thread.
Reply Quote
"dual fecta" isnt a work.
Reply Quote
made about 23 rings best is socketed with 49% cd
Reply Quote
add me in game merlin.... we can farm and uber together I have more rings than I know what to do with but I still like making rings to get that elusive tri-fecta ring. Last week 2 guys in my one uber run each made rings... and each one got trifecta rings... I have several top-shelf players I go and farm and fight uber with. we usually do MP7 or MP8 and occasionally MP9 Ubers if we have a good wiz with us for perma freezing.
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 07:20 AMPosted by Ring

Average Damage is hugely underrated. I picked up an upgrade for my hellfire today which had a near perfect CHD roll with Crit, Dex, Vit and decent Average Damage and it was better than tri-fecta's that were almost triple the price.

Tri-fecta is obviously ideal but unless you are going for a true end game ring, you are just over paying for the combination of rolls rather than actual dps output.

So true. My hellfire ring give more dps than my other ring which has max cc and high cd.

I got my ring after about at least 10 tries but i'm still crafting.

Definitely true. The +32-54 damage on my Nat's ring is about the same dps as the same ring but with +3.5 crit chance instead (of course the +dmg not so good for nightstalker, but whatever, I got mine cheap... a LOT cheaper than if it had been 3.5 crit chance instead).
Reply Quote
the one im wearing now was like my 60-something
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/KOHero-6560/hero/6859344
My Dh right ring is my first HF ring, and the best HF ring i ever get.

After this i have craft a few but none of them good.
Reply Quote
3 had crit so far out of 35 or so.
Reply Quote
I was extremely lucky. The one I'm wearing is the first ever one I crafted, and most likely last that I'll be crafting....for a good long while. Just gonna use it to paragon level (as I don't get to play as often as I'd like to) before ditching it for a more end-game ring.

After reading through all the comments I realised how truly insanely lucky I am to have gotten this one on the first roll...

Keep trying guys, good luck!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]